Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"It gets better as you get older"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I hope by the time I'm in my mid-30's, I'll have better things to do with my time other than seeking validation of my own self-worth through 20 something women.
(Says the 23 year-old guy who was texting her when she was in my bed).

In reality, 20 years from now perseverance will still be getting rejected from 20 year old women, and if my career and health continue as they have since I was his age, I'll still be scoring them at 62 (like Hugh).

Besides, dating beautiful women that much younger is like strength-resistance training. They are so critical of you it would make a weak man cry. But then when you date a girl only 10 or 15 years younger you can handle it.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something you guys don't get to see is the total CRAZINESS from these young babes. By the time they hit forty or so, most of that becomes pretty evident... the multiple baby-dads, lack of career progress, inmate exes and so on.
I'm 58 now and I can look at women in the upper years and say "It's all good". I can filter out the psychos and find the rough gems. I can find trophy wives and soccer moms and pirate wenches who are starved for affection, and look good on my arm.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turning 24 next week... for me it really has nowhere to go but up, unfortunately.

P

perseverance

bigneil said:
(Says the 23 year-old guy who was texting her when she was in my bed).

In reality, 20 years from now perseverance will still be getting rejected from 20 year old women, and if my career and health continue as they have since I was his age, I'll still be scoring them at 62 (like Hugh).

Besides, dating beautiful women that much younger is like strength-resistance training. They are so critical of you it would make a weak man cry. But then when you date a girl only 10 or 15 years younger you can handle it.
And in 20 years time you'll still be crying your eyes out in your bedroom because some stripper dumped your puppy dog backside for being too soppy. :crackup:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The reality is, all men seek validation from 20 year old women, always. You are what they judge you to be. Women at their peak fertility run the world and always have.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The reality is, all men seek validation from 20 year old women, always. You are what they judge you to be. Women at their peak fertility run the world and always have.
Of course Alexander the great did that to impress some 20yrs old woman not because of his limitless ambition, Caesar didnt have any debt with the senate in fact he crossed the rubicon to go bring a present to kelly wet shirt.
Hitler as well killed 6 millions people after that sexy chick told him that she would have svcked him only if he was to be the last man in Europe.

Hot young chicks are like oil, sure they have a high value but its like that cause that value and power is given to them.

I hightly doubt that in China the world is run from girls at their peak, I think that the male desire for fresh meat is simply used and spoiled to control men (therefore society) in the west.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy in his 50's, I can tell you this. I'm slim, easy to look at, have money, social status, education and many friends. If you have these things, you will always be on the market.

Gotta disagree with the muscle headed guys. Just don't think it's that big of a deal to women, only some. It has to be a combination of what I said above.

Women want a guy who has alot of nice options, just like we do when buying a car.

Think about it.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
As a guy in his 50's, I can tell you this. I'm slim, easy to look at, have money, social status, education and many friends. If you have these things, you will always be on the market.

Gotta disagree with the muscle headed guys. Just don't think it's that big of a deal to women, only some. It has to be a combination of what I said above.

Women want a guy who has alot of nice options, just like we do when buying a car.

Think about it.
Wise words from the resident 100 year old :D . I agree women like a man with resources, friends, money, social status more than looks. It's all about the value and when they see a man with everything together its just irresistible to them.

But I will agree with bigneil on his point about muscle..Maybe my case was different as I started with very little muscle and after a long time put a decent layer of muscle I've gotten more looks. It might be part psychological but I think as long as you are not super muscle bound and you have are somewhat athletic it is just another plus.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
I was just thinking, does a man's SMV improve because the supply of good men simply goes down?
There is never a shortage of "good men". Only a surplus of deluded women.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's not muscle as much as being lean (though staying lean requires muscle mass).

Chances are you have plenty of muscles but possibly hidden under a layer of fat.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things got better for me. Now I know how to sleep with as many attractive young women as I want to.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of things just change as you get older - your lifestyle, mentality, maturity, etc. And with that comes a lot less garbage. You dont find retards and skanks appealing, you dont care so much for excitement or games... With that comes a whole new set of standards, friendships, etc. Youre not into the immature lifestyle anymore. I think thats why it gets better - all the losers and fake people and bad types you thought were cool are just worthless to you now. They were only fun and "hot" earlier in life... When its all about the thrill of the chase, being accepted and fitting in, showing off and competing, and other things you do when youre young. It doesnt appeal as much anymore - especially once you realize how pointless and shallow it is - and how worthless those people are. So, you eliminate all of them, and focus on those who are worth a damn. And thats when it gets better.

A lot of it has to do with experience, and the knowledge you pick up from that. Hot and exciting and shallow is no longer in demand, and is quite laughable. You have nothing in common with these types anymore.

Of course, some people never grow up, and remain in the same zone forever.

All of this applies to both men and women. ****, I did it. But its not all a big plot to **** around with bad people then settle with the good later. Its all trial and error and growing up. Besides, people arent as smart or sophisticated as you make them out be. Not everything is a well orchestrated, government-esque, elaborate scheme, like most crazy, bitter *******s think. Most **** is random, and based on the here and now. Ex: this person is young and hot; Im horny, so Im going to date and **** him, and put up with his bull****. The end.

For the record, most people who believe everything is planned, come up with all these ideas, act like everything is a war to out-smart all the evil people out there, that everyone is out to get them, and all these things, are usually the only crazy ones.

LoveCosplayGirls88

Reaction score
ArcBound said:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/zdy30/as_a_man_approaching_30/

We all hear this from older posters and it seems reddit, as AFC and whiteknighting as a lot of their members seem to be, also notices it.

Just some comments I picked out:
"I've noticed this too. I figured it is because so many people my age got fat, and I've stayed sorta in shape. I'm not getting more attractive, others are getting uglier."

"Just wait 'til you hit 40. Your competition is fat guys in beer T-shirts and flip-flops. They've just given up. Stay in shape, stay interested in new things (or go deep into a few topics besides sports), and you'll be treated like the Last Man On Earth."

I was just thinking, does a man's SMV improve because the supply of good men simply goes down? Or is it women hitting a wall looking for someone to settle with? Or is it simply that a man's value measurably increases due to money, social status and blah blah.. What do you guys think?
what i don't understand is that someone disagree that it gets harder for them as they get older, that the time they have it easy is in their teens and 20's, but yet they still act like age is not going to affect their chances of attracting, getting advances from men