It does NOT help you improve YOURSELF to whine about girls

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This just needs to be said. There is TOO much whining and complaining about how rotten girls are on this site. Planting your a$$ firmly on the pity pot NEVER helped anyone. If someone comes on here posting about some female he's having problems with there is TOO much "she's this way" or "she's that way", "it's all her fault!" Blah, Blah, Blah.

No one EVER grows, makes progress or learns how to adjust what isn't working for them if so much focus is being put on the damn girl and what is or isn't wrong with her. The girl is IRRELEVENT and it is YOU that you've got to focus on. No one can change anyone's behavior or thinking except THEIR OWN. If what YOU were doing with that particular girl was so brilliant you would NOT be here posting about problems. Time for some personal accountability and responsibility, fellas. If you honestly had your act together you would NOT be here in the first place. If you came here to improve yourself then for the love of Christ, do it! You CANNOT fix what's not working for you if you won't even accept that you bear some responsibility in your own misfortune. Others CANNOT offer advice that helps anyone if all they do is complain about and focus on how the girl is wrong. She's NOT here...talking about her mistakes and shortcomings isn't helping ANYONE. It's just whining and a distraction for those who are seeking help.

Keep the focus ON THE GUYS HERE and you will surely see a tremendous improvement in both the quality of the posts AND the progress of the members.

That is all...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the 5,000 club

your company with Eternal and soon Gio!!! Congratualations

:)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. My dad always told me that when you point your finger at someone else there is always three pointing back at you. (Huh-huh!) You have to clean up your own side of the street before you start balking about the trash on the other side.

BTW, sorry about the personal hygiene blasts a few days ago. It was all in jest. ;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the 5000 club...

Oh yeah...Nice post...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I like to complain about girls! When I actually see what I've written about a girl I'm having problems with or is giving me mixed signals so i can't get a good read, I think it actually does help me. I think its because when I'm writing i'm pretty active with my thinking as well. And typically when I think things through it makes the matter seem a little less complicated or serious what have you.

Often after I see what I've written about a girl I physically laugh out loud. It loosens me up and puts it in perspective, I can think more outside of the box. I think it's the same for a lot of the guys that post on this site. My very first serious of post were pretty much me whining about a girl I was seeking and after seeing what I had written I totally changed my thoughts on the whole matter and came up with a new plan for myself.

But that's just me, I could just be a whiny little brat too like you said fire:D

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sad thing that you had to post this. I thought it was common sense.

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not an attack Wyldfire :)

Ever heard a bunch of women whine about men? :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
But I like to complain about girls! When I actually see what I've written about a girl I'm having problems with or is giving me mixed signals so i can't get a good read, I think it actually does help me. I think its because when I'm writing i'm pretty active with my thinking as well. And typically when I think things through it makes the matter seem a little less complicated or serious what have you.

Often after I see what I've written about a girl I physically laugh out loud. It loosens me up and puts it in perspective, I can think more outside of the box. I think it's the same for a lot of the guys that post on this site. My very first serious of post were pretty much me whining about a girl I was seeking and after seeing what I had written I totally changed my thoughts on the whole matter and came up with a new plan for myself.

But that's just me, I could just be a whiny little brat too like you said fire:D
I'm not saying that it's bad to tell the situation and get your thoughts down...that's to be expected. Where it becomes a problem is when the poster doesn't take any responsibility whatsoever and 95% of the responses to his post consists of nothing but blaming and whining. That's just not helpful at all. The first step to self change is to acknowledge and accept your flaws, shorcomings and mistakes. There just isn't anywhere near enough of that going on. Most of the time it's not much more than one big circle-jerk biotchfest.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpha Male
Not an attack Wyldfire :)

Ever heard a bunch of women whine about men? :D
Yes, I have...and that doesn't help any of them with their situations, either.

Growth and positive change CANNOT occur when self-accountability is lacking.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'm not saying that it's bad to tell the situation and get your thoughts down...that's to be expected. Where it becomes a problem is when the poster doesn't take any responsibility whatsoever and 95% of the responses to his post consists of nothing but blaming and whining. That's just not helpful at all. The first step to self change is to acknowledge and accept your flaws, shorcomings and mistakes. There just isn't anywhere near enough of that going on. Most of the time it's not much more than one big circle-jerk biotchfest.
True, true. I may whine about why girls act the way they do but I also know that changing them is an impossibilty. I on the otherhand am always willing to make somechanges with my life. I've been that way since I was just a wee laddy. And accountabilty is definately something that I definately own up to. I've gotten to the point where I learn a lot more from failing then I do from my successes.

Like the saying goes, experience is the best teacher. But if you don't look at your mistakes and correct your work then you're not going to progress in anyway.

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have...and that doesn't help any of them with their situations, either.

Growth and positive change CANNOT occur when self-accountability is lacking.

Well said. So refreshing to hear that coming from a female.

Doublechecking: You are a female right? ;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well said. So refreshing to hear that coming from a female.

Doublechecking: You are a female right? ;)
Yeah...not that it should be relevent whether I am or not. As long as my posts are insightful and my advice is good my sex shouldn't matter. For the record...although I am, indeed a woman, my mind works more like a man's in many ways. That's why I'm posting on this site instead of a site consisting of predominantly women.

fivefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
women are *****es when i go out they play stupid games and u talk **** maybe u had a posh up bringing or live in dream world i sick and tired of women messing my brain up. I just want to die.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fivefingers
women are *****es when i go out they play stupid games and u talk **** maybe u had a posh up bringing or live in dream world i sick and tired of women messing my brain up. I just want to die.
You're wrong. Don't blame them for your failures and insecurities and bad stuff that happened to you. You're the only one to blame. Oneitis? Women playing with you? Only you're to blame because you tricked yourself into believing something could happen by lapping up her trash. No slap yourself a few hundred times for me and when you wake up, hopefully you'll have a pair to use to better yourself.

THE END.

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...not that it should be relevent whether I am or not. As long as my posts are insightful and my advice is good my sex shouldn't matter. For the record...although I am, indeed a woman, my mind works more like a man's in many ways. That's why I'm posting on this site instead of a site consisting of predominantly women.
It matters to me if you're a man or a woman when we're discussing these topics. It makes a massive difference to our relative POVs. :)

Just what I've learned through experience

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to go read the thread I noticed you started. Obviously you're pretty angry and upset right now...so I'll go see why. In the meantime, take a deep breath and understand that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Learn from whatever has your knickers in such a twist. No sense in wasting an opportunity to learn something new, now is there.

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mama said there'd be days like this....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It matters to me if you're a man or a woman when we're discussing these topics. It makes a massive difference to our relative POVs. :)

Just what I've learned through experience
Well, I'm of the philosophy that you judge the value of a poster's input based on how good that input is and nothing else.

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm of the philosophy that you judge the value of a poster's input based on how good that input is and nothing else.
I'd love to agree, but it's healthier I find to generally view women's input with more suspicion (on this topic).

You seem to be honest and genuine in your viewpoints here and I for one appreciate it, but women are not generally honest about what they want from men (not by choice necessarily) and I hope you can appreciate that this fact has skewed the debate a little.

I don't want to sound bitter, it's just what a consider a sensible attitude.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to agree, but it's healthier I find to generally view women's input with more suspicion (on this topic).

You seem to be honest and genuine in your viewpoints here and I for one appreciate it, but women are not generally honest about what they want from men (not by choice necessarily) and I hope you can appreciate that this fact has skewed the debate a little.

I don't want to sound bitter, it's just what a consider a sensible attitude.
lol...I've seen several women here give very good advice and I've seen lots of guys give lousy advice. I prefer my way of judging things. :D