Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It amazes me this forum exists

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t be where I am today with girls or life but this website just complicates thins to the nth degree.
we all know from the start and as little kids what attracts girls, good looking , ripped, jacked, rich, charming, successful, fun happy guys.

I’ve met some people into PUA and almost NONE of them are those things I listed above however I have met and I’m sure some of you do to those who are above who never even heard of sosuave who have hot girls all the time.
now I will say that sosuave and learning game is good in understanding female nature I think that is the number one thing you can get from here and that is YOUR advantage over those dudes but to get girls? Just be happy fun successful fit and rich and your 90% women problems will be solved.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who this forum would say is "average" or even ugly, but I assure you this guy pulls hotter girls than 99% of this forum including myself He's not jacked, he isn't fat either, he's lean but not musclar. He has a weird face. But he is a fun-a$$ guy to be around, very positive mindset, charismatic as **** and knows how to flirt with women effortlessly. A lot of guys on this forum if we were to see how they talk to women it would be a dry convo you can tell by some of the text screenshots dudes be posting lmfao.

What you think women are attracted to isn't always 100% true. Yes most women are attracted to jacked, good looks, tall height but there are other factors at play remember like Men women' aren't monlith some women are attracted to jack guys, some nerdy guys, some average guy and some girs (even cute ones) like chubby or fat guys.

One of the biggest problems with this forum is that it assumes the only guys who get success with women are tall and jacked. In 2014 I was in the best shape of my life I'm 6'1 and my wingman at the time was a 5'5 140 pound guy that looked like a dollar store Tom Cruise, BROKE AF (he would take the bus or train a lot to the clubs and always wore the same white button, every weekend. He was finishing up college so he was broke-broke) not arrogant but confident as hell and just a burst of energy and he was running circles around me for miles when it came to picking up women in bars/clubs. There are other factors that matter

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that women are unable to resist 'inner amusement'.

"What's so amusing?"

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, imagine becoming one. There will be no competition
You are 100% correct. Unless you are @Solomon where you deal with models and such, your typical female does not have unlimited convenient access to high value men. Yes, you still have competition and have to be attractive in her eyes, but once you get passed the first few stages it's easy street.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 100% correct. Unless you are @Solomon where you deal with models and such, your typical female does not have unlimited convenient access to high value men. Yes, you still have competition and have to be attractive in her eyes, but once you get passed the first few stages it's easy street.
Nope no more models for me, I'm looking for nurses and teachers they are more fun and freaky lol

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve met some people into PUA and almost NONE of them are those things I listed above...
We'll next learn that most self-proclaimed martial artists are easily mauled(and, in some cases, murdered), the first time they tangle with a legitimately ferocious psychopath, in lieu of their usual routine... I.E. Pummeling scrawny 17 year olds in Tasty Freeze's parking lot, and pretending this makes them modern samurais

M

member162951

I found that women are unable to resist 'inner amusement'.

"What's so amusing?"
'Amused Mastery'?

Aloofness presented in a c0cky/funny way?

Last edited by a moderator:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Amused Mastery'?
Aloofness presented in a c0cky/funny way?
Exactly.
As a young man I was more aloof, but as an older man I treat my lovers like an old tomcat treats impertinent kittens.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what attracts girls, good looking , ripped, jacked, rich, charming, successful, fun happy guys.
Of course, but understanding female nature is paramount for any long-term, lasting success.

I’ve met some people into PUA and almost NONE of them are those things I listed above
That's because much of the PUA crowd is autistic and trying to overcompensate their personal shortcomings through outer game, and this doesn't work either.

now I will say that sosuave and learning game is good in understanding female nature I think that is the number one thing you can get from here and that is YOUR advantage over those dudes but to get girls? Just be happy fun successful fit and rich and your 90% women problems will be solved.
You need both, it's that simple. There are countless men who are successful, fit, masculine, confident, but completely fall apart in the presence of attractive women. They fail every shvt test, don't control frame/set boundaries, and end up being gaslit, disrespected and shamed into a former shell of themselves. Or, they cannot even attract women in the first place because they never properly learned how. Some men, like Rich Cooper, say to "chase success" and women will be lining up for you. This simply isn't true, or is at best half true. You must develop yourself AND simultaneously interact with a lot of women on a regular basis to be able to have a killer instinct/ gut feeling about their behaviors and how to respond to them accordingly.

Male insight, revelations, and general discourse on women is cutting edge. Men are simply better than women at almost everything, especially philosophizing and pontificating about the state of intersexual dynamics. Men understand women better than they understand themselves. We are at any given time 5-10 yrs ahead of women in terms of our understanding the state of intersexual dynamics and the sexual marketplace.

Last edited:

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
we all know from the start and as little kids what attracts girls, good looking , ripped, jacked, rich, charming, successful, fun happy guys.
There are guys who would belong in those adjectives as we define them, but fail in relationships. Women need a unique, strong, assertive identity; those adjectives are bonus points. If a guy does not have one, none from what you have mentioned could save him.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be happy fun successful fit and rich and your 90% women problems will be solved.
Not completely true

Even with all of the above you still need to be meeting the right types of girls in the right places and you need local status & connections

Its like the old marketing / sales adjective " you can have the best product in the world if nobody knows it exists it will fail "

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
A teacher would treat you like an elementary school kid. I tried that. You don’t want that.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like any girl willing to be a teacher has a large secondary source of income or equity elsewhere.
In Canada they get paid over $100,000 after 10 years of service. They also get summers off and are part of a professional association since one needs to have at least 2 bachelors to even be a supply teacher in an elementary school. I know in the states they are under paid by it is different in some countries.

Nonetheless, it is same as dating a psychologist, lawyer, or a doctor where it is hard to shut off the logical aspect of the brain.