I've been seeing my current GF for almost a year now and for the most part everything is going great and I generally enjoy being with her. There has just been one issue thats been getting to me quite a bit recently and that see has befriended the group of people that I have hung around with for the last 4 years. It is a mixed group with there being almost 50/50 male to female ratio or about 10 people and they seem to have taken quite a shine to her. She got introduced to them by me when she said that she wanted to meet them all cause I spent quite a large amount of time with them in different numbers. The trouble is now if/when we break up I'm totally screwed friendship wise. I know she's gonna want keep seeing them and they will want to see her. So I'll never be able to get rid of her. Its been getting to me recently that they actually invite her to hang out without asking me as well. Shes almost become total best bud's with one of my close female friends too. Some of the guy friends are also blantely flirting with her and kinda disrespecting me. I've called them up on this but all they say is "we don't see her as your GF and more of a friend of ours". Like WTF.
**** I really don't know what to do about this. Maybe I am being jealous and a chump but man I've never had this before. My GF and my friends were always kept in seperate aspects of my life and now I know why.
**** I really don't know what to do about this. Maybe I am being jealous and a chump but man I've never had this before. My GF and my friends were always kept in seperate aspects of my life and now I know why.