Isolating my close friend

farlenrejorano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!...I need an opinion on my current situation...

I've got interested in a close female friend of mine. As we are good friends for about a year, at first I thought I would have a hard time leaving the friendzone with her. She's very flirty with me and when I talked about my feelings to some of my friends, which are her friends too, they all said that they are sure she likes me.

The problem is that when I ask her out, she always asks who's going with us and wants to call everybody to go with. I can see that she has a pretty good IL for me, but I don't know how to close the deal.

Today I've asked her to go to the movies. She seemed interested at first, asked who was going with us and I said I was going alone. So she asked "Aren't you going to call the people?!?". I was caught off guard by this question and ended by saying "yeah, I'm gonna call them.". She said she would talk to her mother and call me later.

I called two of our friends, both of them had other plans for today. Then some minutes later, she calls me and asks at what time I was planning to go. I said at 4:00 p.m. and she said she had forgot that she had already arranged to go to the library with her (female) friend and she didn't know when they would come back. She said that more late was better for her, but as I said that nobody else was going with us, she said she would rather go another day because her mom would get mad with her coming back home late, that was what would happen if she went to the movies. Then she said she would like to come along if I call the people to do something later.

My point is...My friends are sure she likes me...And she even shows some great signs of interest...But when I try to make a move like this, it's hard as hell to isolate her...I know that I will only find out if she really likes me or if I'm just a friend if I make a move when we are alone. So I ask you...What's the best way to isolate her on a situation like this?

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
spin other plates..if she you with other girls then she might change you in friendzone...but I think Asyrian is right..

Go out and seduce other women or use her as pivot.

farlenrejorano

Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I thought I had no chance too...But sometimes she gives me some green lights, to the point that some of my friends say that she is obviously interested in me.

I just want a tip on how can I isolate her from my other friends to try something...

Adam B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start talking to more girls and go out on some dates. That'll get her attention. It worked like a charm for me and I didn't even know I was doing it. I just gave up on her and talked to other girls, and then she basically fought tooth and nail for my attention. We ended up dating for 5 months, but it didn't last because I didn't know any of the "rules" back then.

Anchorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
All signs point to the friendzone. Also what she told you... she is going with her friend to the library and doesent know when she'll be back? wtf who goes to the library to hang out....

anyway you can for sure know where you stand by asking her out one more time and if she gives you rejection, oyu are in the friend zone.

secks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad Idea.

You will lose her as a friend if you try to get with her.

When you are close friends with a girl, they let down their guard, and will touch, flirt, hold, cuddle, call, go on dates etc. you like there is no tomorrow, but that does not mean that they like you.

Maybe there are rare exceptions, but the rule pretty much is, once you become good friends, you become a girl to them.