"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Isn’t it crazy how you can’t even trust your own girlfriend due to hypergamy?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
oh you know how the excuses pile up, drinks, drugs(someone spiked her drinks), she is already half naked, girls cheering up, its just one time thing, and on and on

modeling per see is not something you should trust girls much, the things I heard when I was close to a model don't make things look good

and again its what I said he can't control her, if she still want to do it, kick her ass to the curb
What does the female operative think of women who sleep with entire groups of men?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
If you believe a woman can hypergame you, it is basically admitting that you exist on the lower rungs of the ladder. Stop being a bottom dweller and hypergamy is dead. At that point, it becomes a woman making poor decisions which she will regret later on.

Good women usually recognize good men and will do everything to keep them.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
oh you know how the excuses pile up, drinks, drugs(someone spiked her drinks), she is already half naked, girls cheering up, its just one time thing, and on and on
That's more of a fetish fantasy than reality bro, don't conflate/confuse the two

Real life isn't porn, girls getting gangbanged is not a common occurance.


modeling per see is not something you should trust girls much, the things I heard when I was close to a model don't make things look good
This is a fair point. Though I still think it's taking a frat event way too seriously.

The casting couch is definitely real in entertainment industries.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
What does the female operative think of women who sleep with entire groups of men?
I think it depends on the sex views of the woman. Like with men some are more prudish/conservative/judgemental than others. Others are totally hypocritical.

Generally I doubt a girl wants to loudly and proudly brag about it in starbucks or anything, but she won't have trouble finding friends who say "wooo yeah girl power!"
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think it depends on the sex views of the woman. Like with men some are more prudish/conservative/judgemental than others. Others are totally hypocritical.

Generally I doubt a girl wants to loudly and proudly brag about it in starbucks or anything, but she won't have trouble finding friends who say "wooo yeah girl power!"
So the females dont care if they are passed around in a group? They wouldn't think she dont respect herself?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
So the females dont care if they are passed around in a group? They wouldn't think she dont respect herself?
You know how if a guy posts about cheating some people will tell you to fvck her sister and BFF and some people will be like "wtf bro you're not a real man, have the balls and morals to break up with your girl first"

Women are like that too. If a girl told other girls she fvcked a whole football team, Some would call her a disgusting dirty wh0re, some would admire it, others would laugh or be shocked/amazed.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
That's more of a fetish fantasy than reality bro, don't conflate/confuse the two

Real life isn't porn, girls getting gangbanged is not a common occurance.




This is a fair point. Though I still think it's taking a frat event way too seriously.

The casting couch is definitely real in entertainment industries.
you would be surprised
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If you believe a woman can hypergame you, it is basically admitting that you exist on the lower rungs of the ladder. Stop being a bottom dweller and hypergamy is dead. At that point, it becomes a woman making poor decisions which she will regret later on.
Ain't that the truth.

At least there's another person here besides me who knows this as fact.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
So our wives and g fs are not only cheating but having entire trains run on them.
I mean not every girl obviously but me and homies done ran trains on sooooo many women and I know for a fact some of then had boyfriends lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I mean not every girl obviously but me and homies done ran trains on sooooo many women and I know for a fact some of then had boyfriends lol
Of course. A bunch of hoez get trains run on em in the Chi. They are usually hoez tho and not really a good deal for a gf.
 
Top