"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is what my female friend told me true or bull sh!t:

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
I know too many examples of these things happening in real life (myself included) to say they are true.
As has been said, it might be true for her, it might not, might depend on the guy or a dozen other factors.
Yeah same here. Didn't get married until 5 years after meeting. Like you say, depends on many factors, variables in the relationship.

If someone started putting pressure on me to get married after 2 years, that would be a red flag for sure. Why would getting married be such a big issue that you're prepared to walk from someone you should be in love with and presumably enjoy being around? Happy to cut them out your life just because not married - seems odd to me.

Can understand a bit more if mid-late 30's and they wanted kids, but you were dragging your heals about things.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Yeah same here. Didn't get married until 5 years after meeting. Like you say, depends on many factors, variables in the relationship.

If someone started putting pressure on me to get married after 2 years, that would be a red flag for sure. Why would getting married be such a big issue that you're prepared to walk from someone you should be in love with and presumably enjoy being around? Happy to cut them out your life just because not married - seems odd to me.

Can understand a bit more if mid-late 30's and they wanted kids, but you were dragging your heals about things.
I recomend you never marry, but if you still want it wait for AT LEAST 5 years then you do so (dating her), also after you decide to marry don't do it for more then 6 months, you should be in order to make this anyway

also flee with all your might and speed, if she put a ultimatum on you to marry, you should understand by now if a woman want you marrying or not won't change much, if she tell you or marry me or I leave then you can bet your ass she don't really care much about you and want the title
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,396
She said:

1. When you tell a woman that you love her, you'd better be ready to marry her, or she'll leave you.

2. If you don't marry a woman after dating her for at most 2 years, she will leave you.
1. Nope, not at all. This friend of yours is projecting.

2. If they have never been married previously, you can go about 5yrs. I've pushed it with two women. One I married, the other left because I wouldn't give her marriage. Both were at the 5yr mark. I put it off as long as I could.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
2 years is only like just over 700 days, that is not a very long time when you consider day job, other time away, time spent together in the big picture is minimal, this would be the plan of somebody who is looking for a come up.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
She said:

1. When you tell a woman that you love her, you'd better be ready to marry her, or she'll leave you.

2. If you don't marry a woman after dating her for at most 2 years, she will leave you.
You broke rule no. 1!

You listened to a woman for advice on women.

That said..... never get married, whatever they threaten you with!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Complete garbage... I know several guys that have long term relationships.... over ten years with no marriage in site.
an LTR is just as valid as marriage in this day and age. Marriage = LTR = Commitment

A woman that NEEDS to get married is an NPC who must do the things society says she must do.
 

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
She said:

1. When you tell a woman that you love her, you'd better be ready to marry her, or she'll leave you.

2. If you don't marry a woman after dating her for at most 2 years, she will leave you.
First one is BS.

Second one is usually true. It is also true that if you marry her she will divorce you in two years.
 
Top