Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is this what women do when they think you're attractive?

rocka5

Reaction score
lately i have begun paying much more attention to women and what do they do. i have noticed this happens a lot whenever I am in public either watching a girl/checking her out as she approaches or walking by her, as she passes she will look at me quickly then look away and brush/stroke her hair after. a lot of women i notice do this so it can't be a coincidence. is this their way of "putting themselves" out there? it would be helpful if they smiled, but in my experience most aren't that obvious.

rj077

Reaction score
dude....

it depends on the girl, you can find more about this brushing hair stuff in body language section of any dating material.....

True Dj's don't draw any inferences 4m these kind of stuff.... :D

-Rj

rocka5

Reaction score
heh, yeah, i normally talk to them and find out that way, but i just came across this dj stuff online and the thing i described was an observation i made because it happens to me a lot. wondered if this is the kind of stuff i should be looking for.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Quite possibly, you are getting checked out.

Myself, I will scan every female in sight, and girls are quite like the same, they will scan the area for guys.

Now, you catch their eye, and a few things happen. You can lock eyes, she'll quickly look away, or something along the sort of her not really paying attention and she'll drift away.

Eye contact is good, it's the approach you have to work on.
If you need help, follow the link in my signature to the forum I help run and introduce yourself =)