"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Is this type of girl good for LTR or is she just another *****.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
A girl I know who just recently broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years begins to show lots of interest to me. Several monhs back when we knew each other a little bit she told me she was afraid becasue she might be pregnant, etc. etc. etc. and gave me the "I was too drunk and didn't know what I was doing, and had no over myself" line. Normally when I hear that line I easily assume that this type of girl is promiscuous and shouldn't be considered for a LTR. What do you guys have to say from your expiriences with these types of girls? Is my stereo type right on the mark or should I give her a chance? I mean..... I don't want to be in a LTR with a whoore. Thanks.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Acheron

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
She doesn't sound too far out of the ordinary, unfortunately. Your opinion of her, I suppose, will have to depend on your beliefs.

Before you waste time judging her, though, you ought to make sure that she's not just using you to fill in the gap and/or to get back at her boyfriend. First things first, as they say.

Best,

Ach.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You're thinking about LTRs and you're not even dating this girl yet?? How WOULD you know if she's LTR material if you haven't spent any romantic time with her? Stop jumping the gun.

I'd see if you can hit it first. She'll show signs if she's LTR material or not. But my guess is "not". :p
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
"I was too drunk and didn't know what I was doing, and had no over myself" I can't help but to assume things early on. Everytime I hear that it seems to me like she's trying to cover up the fact that she may have been sleeping around. I don't know.
 

Acheron

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I guess you should just go with your instincts. If you worry about it so much now, chances are you'd feel way too uneasy in any relationship with her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top