"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is this type of close for real?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

Know this is in the movie, but is this a very awkward ()-close line for the nervous types? Has anyone ever actually tried this?
You can't use anything out of Hollywood as any kind of a guide for anything. Now the movie Hitch had a good moment or two in it,...but then the rest of the movie ruined all of it.
 

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
It's still Hollywood dudebro.
All fairytale land and not so much reality in my opinion. The movie world very rarely meets the real world's way of spinning.

So far from Tinder and everything. Real world chick would ditch him within a few seconds because of his awkward ways.
He would have never survived the date to begin with in the real world,...unless the woman was just as awkward as he was,...so neither of them had any other options. But one like her is going to have way more options than him,...and better ones then him,...he would not only not haved survived the date,...he wouldn't have got the date in the first place.
 
Top