Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this too much too soon?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on 2 great dates with her so far. Two dates that lasted from 8pm to 5pm the next day.

I usually keep it to one date a week.

I left 3 days go after the end of the second date. I was literally about to send her a message and she sent me "Wanna go bowling again before I go to France for the weekend?"

She's off to pick some stuff up from her parents.

I mean, I feel good about it all, just wanted a second opinion.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds fun. Sometimes pua rules do not apply. Use your instincts and go get bowling alley pizza!

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds fun. Sometimes pua rules do not apply. Use your instincts and go get bowling alley pizza!
Yeah she is fun, the banter/teasing between is off the charts.

Honestly, if she's reaching out once every 3-4 days... I don't think I need to reach out to her. I just ask her out when she does.

Was planning on taking her bowling then back to mine for my famous risotto haha

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on 2 great dates with her so far. Two dates that lasted from 8pm to 5pm the next day.
To be straight up yes this is a little extreme

a 21 hour date is too much for a girl you barely know

get that you were probably sleeping for 7-8 hours but even so you should probably have kicked her out in the morning

a girl i am currently in the fairly early stages with i see her around twice a week

I tend to structure it so that we either do something during the day OR she stays over in the night but i try to avoid both

I am someone that enjoys my own time and space so having someone there for 24 hours tends to suffocate me a bit

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Yes - this is a little much that fast. You’re treating a woman you have gone on two dates with like a girlfriend. Not only does that give her unrealistic expectations, it also can backfire when she doesn’t believe you have anything else going on in your life that you’re willing to devote so much time to her this quickly.

I know it’s difficult when you first meet someone you really like - but give yourself some space. Also, and this is maybe just me, but if you banged her on Date 1 I would say she isn’t LTR material automatically. Just plate material.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have her as a long distance plate, sometimes you gotta do the Weekend Shackup. It really is the best Boyfriend Experience she could ask for. You just keep stacking fun, fxcking, and food so that when you come back in a month she is eager to do it all over again.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done that many times meet a new girl, go back to her place sex in the morning too then in bed all day.

Those are hot, fiery, and burn out just as fast.

Enjoy while it lasts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I usually keep it to one date a week.

I left 3 days go after the end of the second date. I was literally about to send her a message and she sent me "Wanna go bowling again before I go to France for the weekend?"

She's off to pick some stuff up from her parents.

I mean, I feel good about it all, just wanted a second opinion.
Go for it...the worst thing guys here do is they try and stick to "rules" which are supposed to be merely guidelines to help you like training wheels do when you first learn to ride a bike.

Once you can ride a bike normally you ditch the training wheels. Ditch the rules and have fun, she will be in France for a while so I am assuming you'll have a break then from her.

As far as the spending most of the day the next day with her, I agree with the other that you should leave before noon...don't want to seem like you have nothing else going on in your life that you have all day for her.