Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this the Best Way To Avoid Divorce R****?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want children and I want them to have a stable family, I don't plan on becoming a life long bachelor. Who wants to be spinning plates into their 40s?
Everybody's different. I was married in my mid 30s and it was a huge mistake. Now I'm in my 40s spinning plates and I'm quite happy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 37, I am likely looking at a future of turning 40 without being married. It is unknown where things will be in terms of romantic relationships at that point, but it is highly unlikely I'll have a settled, stable family situation on my 40th birthday.

I would be more likely to be a serial monogamist in my 40s than a plate spinner. Neither serial monogamy (changing out committed girlfriends every 1-5 years) nor plate spinning are phenomenal ways to spend one's 40s, but there are worse ways to spend one's 40s.
What about other cultures?

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprisingly, it looks like the laws can be very rubbery in these areas (in Commonwealth countries at least).

Some former discussions of this, regarding Australia, which I would presume would be much like Canada, although I guess one could always hope that it wouldn't be quite as bad:

In a nutshell, the definition of "de facto" no longer includes the requirement for cohabitation. As long as the court is satisfied that a "relationship" has been in place for a minimum of two years, all the entitlments of a married partner are now offered to an applicant make a property claim on the assets of the other. This privelege also extends to and includes "mistresses" of married men who are now treated as if they were regular married women.
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/time-article-on-marriage

In his home State there had been a Landmark decision in the Family Courts,that awarded substantial damages in favour of a Lady,against a Married Man,who visited twice a week...No Children involved
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/reasons-for-marriage

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if you don't legally get married, instead have a religious one in a church withiut signing anything.

Don't live together so your not common law married.

You technically should be protected from Divorce since your not legally married at all. She won't get half your stuff no matter what.

pre nups seem to be useless in 2020, so does anyone else think this is the only way?
The church caters to the state and the state panders to women. Women being the net spender. They accumulate nonsense and spend. The push for girl power is operation evil. The beaten path BP for women is feminism, girl power, girl boss, carousel and victimhood.

The key to avoid divorce rape is no live in gf or marriage nor anything THAT WILL EVER BE INTERRUPTED AS SUCH BY THE COURT. the info is out there but much of the RP championships game 99% are on a LTR or married. No receipts. But has a opinion.

As a high value man, PURPOSE takes precedence over waman. Over playing house. Do not deter.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's pretty messed up, they weren't even married or living together.

What entitles her to 500k a month?
I mistyped, 50k a month, or 600k a year for 10 years.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to go a little against the grain here.
Nothing is guaranteed in life but if you're really in a position of marrying someone, I'm sure you screened properly and have vetted all the red flags that can exist. And the fact that you're on here, you won't be going in blind like a lot of other guys which will minimize the chances.

Don't overthink it and have it handicap you in having potentially something wonderful with someone. Just don't let the starting a family cloud your judgement on the actual person you'll be marrying rather than the overall idea of it. This has happened to one of my friends and now he's finding out he made a mistake out of desperation of wanting to start a family.

Also start going out with only the girls that have potential and ignore the rest and don't waste your time.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Not surprisingly, it looks like the laws can be very rubbery in these areas (in Commonwealth countries at least).

Some former discussions of this, regarding Australia, which I would presume would be much like Canada, although I guess one could always hope that it wouldn't be quite as bad:

omg
so that ho that was cheating on her husband with my exboyfriend for more than two years(probably) could make a claim against him for any money/assets then she could turn around and go after her husband if she divorces him for alimony and child support and then start fvcking a third dude to expand her web?

I feel like I'm going to puke.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

I'm not surprised with my country, Australia even Gives Sweden a run for it's money with how badly feminist this place is. So it seems even if we don't live together I can still be screwed over by divorce.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So what if you don't legally get married, instead have a religious one in a church withiut signing anything.

Don't live together so your not common law married.

You technically should be protected from Divorce since your not legally married at all. She won't get half your stuff no matter what.

pre nups seem to be useless in 2020, so does anyone else think this is the only way?
Spin more plates = 0% divorce rate