"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Is this the Best Way To Avoid Divorce R****?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
At 37, I am likely looking at a future of turning 40 without being married. It is unknown where things will be in terms of romantic relationships at that point, but it is highly unlikely I'll have a settled, stable family situation on my 40th birthday.

I would be more likely to be a serial monogamist in my 40s than a plate spinner. Neither serial monogamy (changing out committed girlfriends every 1-5 years) nor plate spinning are phenomenal ways to spend one's 40s, but there are worse ways to spend one's 40s.
What about other cultures?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Morpheus

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
35
Not surprisingly, it looks like the laws can be very rubbery in these areas (in Commonwealth countries at least).

Some former discussions of this, regarding Australia, which I would presume would be much like Canada, although I guess one could always hope that it wouldn't be quite as bad:

In a nutshell, the definition of "de facto" no longer includes the requirement for cohabitation. As long as the court is satisfied that a "relationship" has been in place for a minimum of two years, all the entitlments of a married partner are now offered to an applicant make a property claim on the assets of the other. This privelege also extends to and includes "mistresses" of married men who are now treated as if they were regular married women.
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/time-article-on-marriage

In his home State there had been a Landmark decision in the Family Courts,that awarded substantial damages in favour of a Lady,against a Married Man,who visited twice a week...No Children involved
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/reasons-for-marriage
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
So what if you don't legally get married, instead have a religious one in a church withiut signing anything.

Don't live together so your not common law married.

You technically should be protected from Divorce since your not legally married at all. She won't get half your stuff no matter what.

pre nups seem to be useless in 2020, so does anyone else think this is the only way?
The church caters to the state and the state panders to women. Women being the net spender. They accumulate nonsense and spend. The push for girl power is operation evil. The beaten path BP for women is feminism, girl power, girl boss, carousel and victimhood.

The key to avoid divorce rape is no live in gf or marriage nor anything THAT WILL EVER BE INTERRUPTED AS SUCH BY THE COURT. the info is out there but much of the RP championships game 99% are on a LTR or married. No receipts. But has a opinion.

As a high value man, PURPOSE takes precedence over waman. Over playing house. Do not deter.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
That's pretty messed up, they weren't even married or living together.

What entitles her to 500k a month?
I mistyped, 50k a month, or 600k a year for 10 years.

 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I'm going to go a little against the grain here.
Nothing is guaranteed in life but if you're really in a position of marrying someone, I'm sure you screened properly and have vetted all the red flags that can exist. And the fact that you're on here, you won't be going in blind like a lot of other guys which will minimize the chances.

Don't overthink it and have it handicap you in having potentially something wonderful with someone. Just don't let the starting a family cloud your judgement on the actual person you'll be marrying rather than the overall idea of it. This has happened to one of my friends and now he's finding out he made a mistake out of desperation of wanting to start a family.

Also start going out with only the girls that have potential and ignore the rest and don't waste your time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Not surprisingly, it looks like the laws can be very rubbery in these areas (in Commonwealth countries at least).

Some former discussions of this, regarding Australia, which I would presume would be much like Canada, although I guess one could always hope that it wouldn't be quite as bad:



https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/time-article-on-marriage



https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/reasons-for-marriage
omg
so that ho that was cheating on her husband with my exboyfriend for more than two years(probably) could make a claim against him for any money/assets then she could turn around and go after her husband if she divorces him for alimony and child support and then start fvcking a third dude to expand her web?

I feel like I'm going to puke.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Not surprisingly, it looks like the laws can be very rubbery in these areas (in Commonwealth countries at least).

Some former discussions of this, regarding Australia, which I would presume would be much like Canada, although I guess one could always hope that it wouldn't be quite as bad:



https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/time-article-on-marriage



https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/reasons-for-marriage
I'm not surprised with my country, Australia even Gives Sweden a run for it's money with how badly feminist this place is. So it seems even if we don't live together I can still be screwed over by divorce.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
So what if you don't legally get married, instead have a religious one in a church withiut signing anything.

Don't live together so your not common law married.

You technically should be protected from Divorce since your not legally married at all. She won't get half your stuff no matter what.

pre nups seem to be useless in 2020, so does anyone else think this is the only way?
Spin more plates = 0% divorce rate
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top