"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is this site too red pill?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
You've proved my point. If you want to have a family, that's a silly reason not to. "I might get laid off down the road."
For most people if they're going to wait until they're ready to have children, they'll never have them. Surprise pregnancies seem to be nature's way. Bear in mind I say that ascsomeone who hascno children and have never wanted any.i

This is one reason women go for older men, and vice versa. The younger woman is healthier and more fertile, and the older man is stronger, more established, and more experienced, with more resources. It all adds up for the better chance for the child's survival.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Women evolved to seek competency in men. Hypergamy cannot afford to bet all of a woman's genetic legacy on a guy who has “potential” – they want the proven commodity. This is one reason women look for men older and taller than they are. More importantly, you need a woman who is playing on your team, not against you. And sadly this is the state of marriage promoted by the feminine imperative today. Egalitarianism doesn’t promote complementary cooperation, it promotes an adversarial state of competition between husband and wife.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
@Trump

It baffles me that you start a thread that talks about love and romance, finding the right woman and then go into protecting yourself financially from divorce.

And then say that WHEN the woman cuts you off from sex, just go find a mistress. So just go cheat.

Finding love/romance+having a KID with a chick+ marriage+getting cut off sexually as if its some ransom+ go get a mistress+ protect yourself from divorce = NO THANKS!

I will just keep my rotation.

And to answer your question- I think some sites are way too blue pill. I would not say that this site is too red pill.

If it is too red pill for certain people its because they live to extremes and cannot balance things in their lives
I see your point. And it always fun to be with younger hotter girls.

I guess my point is: be married on paper (but emotionally free), have a daughter, and still have a rotation.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
I guess my point is: be married on paper (but emotionally free), have a daughter, and still have a rotation.
I've never been a fan of cheaters. There's always an open marriage, but I'm disgusted by any "wife" who would agree to such a thing.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Here is my conclusion to the guy who really wants marriage. In heinsight if I could try the marriage thing with a fresh slate and go back in time I would either:

1) Get with a woman in late teens. Be with her 10 years and keep a diamond strength frame while doing so... to the point where she would never consider leaving me because and even borderline fears me because I am just that much of an irreplaceable alpha male bad ass that she Knows I would be impossible to replace and knows how bad that sh-t would hit the fan if she cheated on me.

Or

2) Get with a woman 40+ who is out of her crazy 30s. Be with her for 10 years and do the same as above as far as the diamond strength frame goes, etc. Then maybe marry her.

I have posted about this before, many times, and I will post about it again now and in the future as well. Women in their 30s are a lost cause. They are not marriage material between about the ages of 33 to 39. And I wouldn't even call them girlfriend material at that age either. They are a complete f'ed up mess to only be pumped a few quick times and ran from.

Again I say this from starting from a fresh slate.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Here is my conclusion to the guy who really wants marriage. In heinsight if I could try the marriage thing with a fresh slate and go back in time I would either:

1) Get with a woman in late teens. Be with her 10 years and keep a diamond strength frame while doing so... to the point where she would never consider leaving me because and even borderline fears me because I am just that much of an irreplaceable alpha male bad ass that she Knows I would be impossible to replace and knows how bad that sh-t would hit the fan if she cheated on me.

Or

2) Get with a woman 40+ who is out of her crazy 30s. Be with her for 10 years and do the same as above as far as the diamond strength frame goes, etc. Then maybe marry her.

I have posted about this before, many times, and I will post about it again now and in the future as well. Women in their 30s are a lost cause. They are not marriage material between about the ages of 33 to 39. And I wouldn't even call them girlfriend material at that age either. They are a complete f'ed up mess to only be pumped a few quick times and ran from.

Again I say this from starting from a fresh slate.
Why do you think that is the case? (bolded part)
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I see your point. And it always fun to be with younger hotter girls.

I guess my point is: be married on paper (but emotionally free), have a daughter, and still have a rotation.
It doesnt quite work that way. That is a recipe for disaster.

I will make something super clear- I do not mislead the chicks in my rotation. I am very transparent that I am not looking for something serious with anyone right now. While I do not go around flaunting other chicks in front of them, I do not hide that I see other people if they directly ask me.

Starting off anything with bad intentions to mislead someone is not the way to go. It will surely blow up in your face.
 
Top