Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this site helping?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

I'm BUMPING this thread again.

Why?

Because to me, threads like THIS are the reason why I stopped hanging around the Sosuave Recruitment office and FINALLY signed up for service in this army. lol

Yeah, this site means many things to many people. But whatever it has meant to you, it holds a certain amount of significance...otherwise none of US would keep coming back.

This site to me is a think tank, a waystation, a headquarters, and a place of refuge that guys can come to temporarily escape the harsh climates that we endure in our battle to better our lives, and UNDERSTAND women and our relationship TO them.

This thread, and many LIKE these, are what I consider Sosuave at it's best. For the most part, you have it all here:

An interesting, and thought provoking opening comment or question.

A lot of heartfelt, REALER-than-a-motherfukkker, well thought out responses and comments.

And basically just a lot of real men respecting each other, sharing ideas, encouraging the OTHER guy, or at least just simply "agreeing to disagree".

This was a great "read" until it degenerated into...well, you can SEE how it wound up...

To many threads on the MATURE man forum, especially lately, have gone this route. It's almost like I've come to expect it. It's almost like I'm starting to believe it's "normal" for threads to end either combatively or unceremoniously. And it's a dam shame, really...

And this is NOT about pointing fingers at ANYBODY, because we ALL have our days. In fact, do a random search on any of the army of us posters here and I'll betcha' you'll find VERY FEW of us WITHOUT some unnecessary blood on our bayonets...lol

No. this particular post is about trying to call attention to a problem that CUTS our "Body of believers" in Sosuave DEEPLY---and thereby, hoping that we will CONTINUE to rally around our common cause (understanding and bettering our LIVES and relationships) and focus on STOPPING this BLEEDING.

To each his own, but I believe we owe it to ourselves, to this community, to this BAND OF BROTHERS, to this last bastion of male MATURITY, if you will, to ALWAYS seek to elevate, escalate, and REVELATE from the "norm".

So if anybody else wants to report for duty and tell us whether or not this site is helping you, STAND UP, SOLDIERS!

Peace...TODAY.

schvanson

Reaction score
How this site has helped me.

I was AFC to the core, married and taking so much $hit from my now ex-wife. (Incidentally it made me feel really good to hear her say recently "I forgot you don't let me walk all over you anymore" :rockon: ) When I finally told her to get the fvck out it got bad, lets just say she was within a second of getting the $hit choked out of her, and I have never and will never hit a woman but she was really close. After that I spent the next 4 months wallowing in self pity and wondering what I did wrong.
Side note: I was raised by my mom, while I lover her to death she taught me nothing on how to be a man.
After those 4 months I reached down and grabbed my pair and decided that I needed to change some things, but I had no clue what direction to go in. Found some of DDs stuff and that helped, then around July of '06 I found this site. (I signed up to be a member in Dec, but have been gleaning bits of information since July.)
Now why did I tell all of you that useless information?
While this site is good for information and techniques, similar to what RT posted earlier, the best information in the world is useless unless; THE PERSON SEEKING THE ANSWER LISTENS.
Yes this site has helped me realize that I am minority now: I am a MAN who is in control of my life and will only allow the women who will compliment my life to share it.

Last edited:

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp - You feel like that at 16, I feel for you. I feel the same way and unfortunately I don't think there is any answer. Take the Rolling Stones, Mick and Keith probably feel the same way, they used women as sex toys but never trusted them, constantly stealing each others girlfriends but probably never got close to any even the ones they married. I'm not sure a life without love is much of a life and how can you love when you know it's not real (not by my old romantic notions anyway).

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site opened my eyes. I now realize that after 10 years of marriage I was not leading. Things are good, but I am slowly taking back control. I have not been AFC, but only exhibited mild symptoms, so to speak. Now, that I have somehow stumbled on this board, quite literally, the lights came on.

Slowly, taking control is essential, in that I don't want to wreak what I consider a good marriage, by doing a shock and awe and going to the extreme. Bit by bit, I will bring things to where they ought to be, obviously with some balance. No one ever schooled me on this. I have learned by trial and error, and this is the most comprehensive teaching on men-women relationships that I have come across.

The book of Pook was certainly a revelation. In short, has and is this site helping? Hell Yeah!!!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schvanson said:
I was AFC to the core, married and taking so much $hit from my now ex-wife. (Incidentally it made me feel really good to hear her say recently "I forgot you don't let me walk all over you anymore" :rockon: )
Perfect use of ":rockon:"! Indeed, :rockon:, schvanson. :up:

Is this site helping? In the present progressive tense? Maybe a little bit. It has helped a lot. I've mentioned previously that I never cared to much for tips, tricks, gimmicks, and such. That's never really been a weak point of mine. This site has shown me where I've been going wrong: I've put women first. My mindesets were fuxed up, my priorities skewed, and I was a ragdoll for women to play with.

Sometimes I choke when I meet a chick that I actually like ("like" as in "future potential" versus "tonight only potential"). But, the less pressure I have, the better I am becoming... at everything. This place has shown me that there "is no spoon" and thus, no pressure to "succeed with women" because women must succeed with me.