Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this site helping?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has helped me incredibly in re-gaining my confidence and manhood.

I'm wondering if it's working as well for others.

On this board, but mostly on the main board I'm still reading about 95 percent AFC stuff. Mostly it's guys wondering how to manage a high maintenance gf, who is treating them about as well as they would treat a dog ... except the dog gets treated better.

All the scheming, plotting, and techniques can't turn a beyotch into a good woman. Whatever happened to not putting up with it, walking away and upgrading to a better woman or women?

I'm amazed not only how bad guys get treated, but how much they put up with it ... stuff I put up with many years ago in my AFC days. Then they ask for help and they get AFC advice to stay with the woman and only if they did this or that different, they'd turn her around.

That's not happening. Women rarely change for the good.

So I'm guessing that as great as this site is, people are not reading the DJ Bible and not taking the DJ/sosuave philosophy to heart.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Whatever happened to not putting up with it, walking away and upgrading to a better woman or women?
Well if you hadn't noticed in this country, epicenter for the Matriarx, good women who are also good-looking are like $3 bills.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Well if you hadn't noticed in this country, epicenter for the Matriarx, good women who are also good-looking are like $3 bills.
Yep. I think that, given the options, guys will need to "settle" for and expect a certain amount of poor behavior from a woman. Otherwise, the'll be mighty alone. They can potentially "break" a woman, but not completely, and not right from the start. They have to be unplugged from their perspective matrix as well.

Again, given the options, a woman won't tollerate "walking a tightrope" in a relationship, either. I mean, there are thousands of AFC's just waiting in line to screw hotties, so they won't stick with a guy who is ultra-critical. They'll see chumps in media, get pressured by friends/relatives, and leave for perceived "greener pastures". It's a cycle that will last them into their mid-thirties.

So, it's a matter of how much crap a guy will put up with. Some guys are too scared to be alone - you've seen it. Others, won't tollerate ANY crap, so they are alone a lot - looking for the needle in the haystack.

There is a middle area, and most of us fall in that range.

Currently, I'm putting up with some crap from a woman of mine. She is pushing her limits and I need to drop the hammer or drop her altogether. It's scary, and I'm not looking forward to it, but I can't stand to be walked on anymore.

Example: A gf told me she was considering cutting her hair short. I told her that I didn't think short hair is feminine, nor do I find short hair attractive. Well, she cut her hair short anyway. And now it's time to put my money where my mouth is. Why... why?

Sure, it seems like a shallow example, but it's one of many. My logic in this instance is thus: I wouldn't pick up chicks that I can't stand to look at, so why would I stay with a chick that I can't stand to look at? I'd be comprimising myself, and for what? She blatently demonstrated that she doesn't respect my wishes, has no regard for my opinion, and doesn't care to... well... be with me. That's too bad. Her loss.

I was tollerating some crap from her, but the short hair is the last straw. Her long dark hair attracted me to her in the first place.

Many guys won't draw the line, or A line, and that's too bad. It's definitely AFC. It's like holding a bottle opener in one hand, and opening a bottle with your teeth anyway.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the reason the U.S. is an AFC society is because men have let it become like that. They don't really think, they just act and let the gf's and wives call the shots on everything. Since I rid myself of my painful AFC ways, women have been shocked when I've walked away and stood up for myself. Most men don't, sadly. (At least in the U.S., I'm not going to speak for other countries.)

I see examples of rampant AFCism every single day and it makes me puke.

But the worst thing is this site has all the reading material you need to change your ways, and the guys here STILL are getting pushed around by women.

Why?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Part of the reason the U.S. is an AFC society is because men have let it become like that. They don't really think, they just act and let the gf's and wives call the shots on everything. Since I rid myself of my painful AFC ways, women have been shocked when I've walked away and stood up for myself. Most men don't, sadly. (At least in the U.S., I'm not going to speak for other countries.)

I see examples of rampant AFCism every single day and it makes me puke.

But the worst thing is this site has all the reading material you need to change your ways, and the guys here STILL are getting pushed around by women.

Why?
Most guys that come here are college-aged or younger. They do not have the requisite life experience to see the big picture, or even look for it. They just want to lay the oneitis chick that drove them here. They aren't interested into tapping the wealth of knowledge that's accumulated in both the DJ Bible and various other threads throughout the last 5 years. Too bad for them.

I was already half-way out of the Matrix when I started reading here almost two years ago, and it was the wisdom contained in the Bible/5-star tips/archived threads that got my attention here, not the ridiculously immature threads that crop up here daily from AFCs and trolls. The main board is a joke, I rarely read any of the threads on it. It's more like a chat room than a useful discussion board.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post RedPill.

Most of the people here have pointed out the pitfalls and dangers of AFCism, notably Rollo T.

And I do mean dangers. We've had a run of hubby/wife suicide/murders going on here. You know, AFC hubby is angry at wife or whatever, kills her and then himself.

That would never happen to a self-respecting DJ who got out of the Matrix.

I don't think males take the pu$$ification and AFCing of society serious enough. I've been shouted down enough on this site as not "understanding" or catering to women to see how so many men are going down the wrong path.

Yes, the main board is awful; and if you want to see America's future AFCs, go to the high school board.

These people shouldn't be posting, they should be reading the DJ Bible and articles.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumbled on to this site about 2 years ago because I was looking for advice on women and how to lay them.

The first link that brought me to this forum was called "Weapons of Mass Destruction" by Senor Fingers. It was probably the best piece of information I have ever read. I couldn't stop reading it because someone finally was laying out the truth on a silver platter without all the bvllsh1t that I was fed throughout my life on women and life in general. Then I started reading Pook's article's and the rest is history....... I am a different man.

When you finally open your eyes to what is really going on you never want to go back.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:

Why?
Every movement starts underground...then slowly seeps up to the grassroots and finally blossoms into the mainstream after it hits a critical mass tipping point. Well, we haven't hit that point yet, so the mainstream is still unaffected.

Thing is, men have been guilt-tripped into playing softball, while women have been playing dirty hardball, for the past generation or 2. But once we start FIRING BACK hard, they will get a REAL TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE, AND BOY WILL THE TABLES TURN!

I think to do this, us men need to play hard but play fair. Man up but keep our integrity about it. Don't give them ammunition to fire back at us.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you should post this now, I've been kind of in one of my "what's the point?" moods lately. I get this way once in a while, particularly when I have to deal with chump(s) who actually got what I was saying and made their way out of the Matrix, only to backslide back into it once they hook up or get "the girl they've always wanted" or their immediate crisis is over.

I'm not fishing for props or anything, but why the fukk do I make the effort?

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo,

You do it because like the commercial of the girl throwing the one starfish back into the ocean, only to be asked why that one and not the other hundred or so on the beach.

Because making a difference to the ONE becomes more significant.

To each one that escapes "The Matrix", they in turn will teach another. Exemplifying the saying, "Too each one, teach one."

Redpill is right. Actually. How many mature guys ( 28 or over ) actually post on this site?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we are socialized to be afc. our father's "taught" us to put women up on pedestals. they taught us that we had to "buy" their affection, that they are "better" than us, that they come first, that we need to get their approval. We have to unlearn what we are taught. Most AFCs are afraid to be alone. They also think that sex is not often "granted" or bestowed on them, so they need to put up with crap to make sure sex "stays around". Confronting your aloneness is a big part of leaving AFCness in the dust.

regards

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo T. and Rollo without the T, you're both right. Sometimes it seems futile, but every time I walk across campus and see some 20-year old male student with his life ahead of him getting big-timed by a chunky co-ed, who is only going to get fatter down the road ... I want to scream.

But yes, sometimes it's futile. I tried to explain DJism to a friend of mine -- divorced once and now separated, has NEVER had a free dating life, always in a relationship.

He looked at me as if I was describing particle physics. I told him I discovered a website that changed my philosophy on life, on women, on dating, on marriage, etc. ... he could not comprehend it. I said f' it and let him go about his AFC ways as he works on his second divorce and impending third divorce. Stupid SOB doesn't get it.

You can lead a horse to water ...

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
This site has helped me incredibly in re-gaining my confidence and manhood.

I'm wondering if it's working as well for others.

On this board, but mostly on the main board I'm still reading about 95 percent AFC stuff. Mostly it's guys wondering how to manage a high maintenance gf, who is treating them about as well as they would treat a dog ... except the dog gets treated better.

All the scheming, plotting, and techniques can't turn a beyotch into a good woman. Whatever happened to not putting up with it, walking away and upgrading to a better woman or women?

I'm amazed not only how bad guys get treated, but how much they put up with it ... stuff I put up with many years ago in my AFC days. Then they ask for help and they get AFC advice to stay with the woman and only if they did this or that different, they'd turn her around.

That's not happening. Women rarely change for the good.

So I'm guessing that as great as this site is, people are not reading the DJ Bible and not taking the DJ/sosuave philosophy to heart.
It's funny. I'm learning a lot from this board, but (like most "movements") I find it a little extreme. There's too much misogyny, too much "we need to take charge of our b*tches" crap.

You don't have to be John Frickin' Wayne or Tyler Durden to be successful with women.

Don't get me wrong... as I said, I like the site. There's a LOT to be learned here. But some of us need to realize that re-evaluating what it means to be a man does not mean returning to some fictional, 50's era "father knows best" bullsh*t.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct Realsmoothie, and I'm totally against abuse of any kind verbal, physical, etc., and yeah the mysogany is over the top here -- especially on the main board -- but I'm still amazed at the AFC stuff that continues to go on.

I'm amazed at the stuff men put up with, stuff that sometimes in my AFC days I wouldn't have done. Example of what I read today: "My gf has been sleeping with another guy, what should I do?"

Is it that complicated? She's no longer your gf.

Some of the 50's era stuff isn't bad either, like respecting men when they're the freaking bread-winner. One of my best friends gets little respect from his wife, and my friend bought the house, bought the car, puts the food on the table. She'd be in a two-bedroom apartment if it wasn't for him ... yet he gets dissed. He has three kids, otherwise he'd get out of it.

I've woken up to the fact that women are using men in this country, mostly because men allow that to happen.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

To answer Westcoaster’s question about “Is this site helping?"
For me, the answer is a big, fat YES!

In my life, I can honestly say that I feel like I’ve been Born Again TWICE.
The first time was spiritual. The second time was was carnal.

The spiritual rebirth was an awakening. It was happy, joyful, and freeing. It was an enlightenment that made me see that THIS life was not the end-all and be-all. It inspired me to recognize and strive for the ideal.

But this carnal rebirth that I experienced when I found this site was also an awakening.. But so far, it has NOT been happy or joyful---but it HAS been freeing. This rebirth has made me see that experiencing the IDEAL is far more rare than I ever thought it would be.

For me, because of my core personality (nice, decent, caring, giving), this rebirth has been like telling a child who’d really rather be out playing that he can’t go out to play because there’s a war going on!

This sight, along with my own life experiences, writings, and research, have MADE me realize that there really is a WAR between the sexes (in a sense). I do recognize that WOMEN are NOT the enemy, rather it is their mindsets and attitudes.

The strategies and techniques I implement during our skirmishes are designed to dissuade, disarm, deactivate the things that the women that I meet have accepted as truth. My mission is to either enlighten them by bringing them over to MY side, or to eliminate them from my life.

This site has helped to further my intensive training physically, mentally, and behaviorally (is this a word?? lol). This site has broken the natural ways to be a maculine man down to a science. And knowing the WHYs and HOWs to things always help my analytical mind grasp and ACCEPT truths better.

This site has given me the names and definitions of weapons to use in my warfare (see----Neg Hits, C & F, Ganji Games, Push and Pull, etc.)

This site has given me the techniques and strategies to use to potentially outsmart my enemy at every turn (see---The SY-RY Technique, Plate Spinning, DHV, AMOGing, etc.).

I am not a natural DJ. My successes before coming here have been random or unexplained. I enlisted here because I was on a mission to make my STRIKES at getting women more SURGICAL. I wanted to stop getting LUCKY and start getting GOOD at this.

And the changes in me that have occurred since I joined the Sosuave Army have been absolutely radical!

I have an outer toughness that is gradually becoming an inner toughness that I can now begin to count on during tough times. My AFC behavior for the most part has been eliminated.

But on the inside, for the most part, I still FEEL like an AFC. So my main focus these days is on internalizing what I have learned until I no longer FEEL that twinge of hesitation about my actions. So I can no longer FEEL that jealousy that comes from eating my heart out over a babe I can’t get. So I can no longer FEEL that disappointment and sense of loss that I KNOW comes mostly from me fighting against my own scarcity mentality.

So I can no longer FEEL like I NEED a woman, but rather be satisfied and happy in my life with or without one.

So far, I have the act and the behavior (the war AWAY) under control. But my emotional and mental states (the war AT HOME) are still very much embattled.

I will stay here, serving in this army until I win both the war AWAY, and the war AT HOME.

Yes, I will stay here…until VICTORY is mine!

Peace…one day.

Rphobe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading just the mature man forum has enlightened me and helped me understand my own problems much more clearly, like the wisdom here is used as to clarify and remove the murky parts of ones damaged psyche from their upbringing and genetic predisposition.

All I can say is Rollo and some of the other posters are excellent, even if sosuave is far form perfect there is quality guys that hang around here that you just have to respect, and it's really helped decode and remove the "nice guy" / "inner wuss" society inculcates in many of us growing up.

A lot of the time parents are simply never around to raise their kids right and I think the fact that men and women's roles are more ****ed up then ever and women and men are now working most of their time away, and have no time for parenting is screwing up society in fundamental ways.

Sosuave I think is simply the necessary end result of a ****ed up society where men come to recover from the bull**** they've been fed all their lives.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some interesting replies so far, but here's my take.

This site has allowed me to realize that I deserve better. I cant say whether it was one thing or a collection of things that I've read on here, but the simple fact that this is a community of like minded people with like minded goals is encouraging.

I definetly wouldn't say that this site, or the other men oriented sites, are sparking a movement or revolution. There are far too many folks who find this site that just dont have the life experience to appreciate the valuable lessons. Add to that the fact that most people who post (mainly in the other forum sections) never read the bible or better yet understand the bible.

Well really I think that a lot of the guys who are posting threads like the ones that you've mentioned in your orginal post just dont have the experience in recognizing the good from the bad. These are the guys who come here, extract what little information that they need, use it on anything, and end up nailing low quality slutty women. After that they think that they've reached some mystic level of don juanism and feel the need to tell everyone else that they are just plain wrong. Basically, outside of the mature mans forum, this site is like high school all over again. Somehow sluts who give hand jobs in the back stairway are like gold to these guys.

Thank the lord for this section. At least I know that I can find real advice with some thoughtful discussion here.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The tips and suggestions posted are basic guidelines (Exceptions to certain excellent techniques on certain situations).

Always feel free to do it under your own way without doing the extreme opposite. (against the guidelines)

Some guys here follow the tips/posts too much and became robotic in the art of dating/Relationship. (I admitted i was once like that)

After some experience, I find that doing it your own style while following general rules/guidelines will be more congruent and reap more success rather than strictly robotic-action the tips.

The DJ Bible is great and is a really eye-opener, but still.. feel free to do it your own style following the basic guidelines. (Example? C&F, you don't have to follow word by word posted on the guide.. understand the "Maths" in it and turn it to your own character <Freestyle>)

Vel