"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Is this representative of the horrific stuff available "hooking up" at Plenty Of Fish?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
You really need to see this "woman". She look like a high school classmate of mine that played linebacker. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Her online profile outlined she was dating for the first time, had borderline personality disorder, suicidal thoughts and extreme fetishes including bondage.

“We’ll do whatever you want,” Maulin Rathod told Dolheguy via text before he drove over.

But while the 24-year-old was on his way, the 18-year-old went online and searched “I’m going to kill someone tonight for fun” and “I will kill someone tonight, I want to commit murder”.
Dressed in a fancy dress costume, Dolheguy discussed choke play with her victim, prosecutor Patrick Bourke told the jury at the beginning of the trial.

She then choked her victim before wrapping the cable around his neck and strangling him, the court was told.
I told him that I...that I wouldn't let him out of the house and he said he didn't care," Dolheguy later told detectives investigating the death.

She asked him if he realised how close her hands were to his threat before saying: "What if I – what would you do if I were to never let go, are you strong enough to pull me off?"

"And he was like, 'I'm pretty strong,' and I'm like, 'Could we test the theory?' and he's like, 'Yeah, as long as you don't hurt me,'" she told cops.

According to her testimony to detectives she then choked Maulin while wrapping her legs around his body so he could not move.
:eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: Found a pic of her in a bridal dress! Perhaps she is supposed to be a forest nymph? o_O o_O o_O o_O

donheguy.png
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Her online profile outlined she was dating for the first time, had borderline personality disorder, suicidal thoughts and extreme fetishes including bondage.
At least she was upfront with her red flags.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
From the article it looks like that guy would've done anything to get laid.
If she asked him to get castrated, he would've been like "HELL YEAH!"

 
Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
What a horrible way to die, snuffed out by this wacked out uber ugly cvnt, imagine that being the last thing you see. Every time I think guys have shown the lowest level they can go to in order to try and get laid someone lowers the bar even further.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top