Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this relationship worth it?

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys give a **** about the parents liking him or not? If she wants to cheat then the parents ain't gonna do **** !?

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman lives in your house, you might as well be married to her

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First date. This is based on my experience. MOST red flags will be apparent within a year, but not if they know what to hide because they know your value system.
Sounds reasonable. To play devils advocate, most of my coworkers are high religious and met their spouses via matchmakers or family arrangements. This is the traditional approach of the past. Why does that work?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman lives in your house, you might as well be married to her
This post is to be saluted....

Boyos, for the unaware, Co-habitation with a woman, after a certain period of time and in some jurisdictions, will carry the same financial risks as being married to her - example, she can claim half your property if she can demonstrate that there was an Implied Understanding that property and earnings were to be shared equally.

If she lives in your house, and the bills are split, she can make a case to get half your stuff....

If you're gonna cohabitate, at least do it in an apartment and hide your wealth from her.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is to be saluted....

Boyos, for the unaware, Co-habitation with a woman, after a certain period of time and in some jurisdictions, will carry the same financial risks as being married to her - example, she can claim half your property if she can demonstrate that there was an Implied Understanding that property and earnings were to be shared equally.

If she lives in your house, and the bills are split, she can make a case to get half your stuff....

If you're gonna cohabitate, at least do it in an apartment and hide your wealth from her.
This has very limited application even in the jurisdictions that recognize it (which is not very many). It is very difficult to prove.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has very limited application even in the jurisdictions that recognize it (which is not very many). It is very difficult to prove.
Why take a risk? If a man wants to risk cohabitation I recommend doing it in an apartment and hiding his net worth.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why take a risk? If a man wants to risk cohabitation I recommend doing it in an apartment and hiding his net worth.
Not worth worrying about unless you’re spending years with her and have jointly held assets.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you get married to someone who has deal breakers for you?

I don’t like drugs or smokers. Why the fvck would I not know that the chick I’m dating does drugs?

This sounds like a bunch of excuses. Shvt of get off the pot. She’s either compatible enough to wife or she’s not. The statistics bear this out. Living with her first increases your chance of ending up in divorce court.
marriage? lol
i'll say this , keep smashin until she gets the wanderlust out of her system and then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
unless you are cool with your wife going to jamaica for a month

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about any of you guys but I need time away from all the love and affection to recalibrate myself. Might be a weekend, might be a week, could be 2. I need to be kinda selfish and live in the moment. I usually find I return to couple life refreshed and appreciative.

I think a discussion about how you can take a week or a weekend to join her is warranted. But you being resentful of her taking tome that she can afford to take, to spend with her family is pretty butthurt and insecure.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a red flag that she’s leaving OP for weeks for a “family trip.” Women with 100% interest level just won’t do that.
straight up.

dont fall for the ol ''insecure'' brainwash trick
women are always saying one thing when they mean the other.
one minute they need a guy with a ''big heart'' next week you see a meme go viral saying she cant ride a big heart. *shrugs*

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything ended up working out fine. Some of the insight here was really helpful. We talked out any frustrations we had, and they stem from my job accelerating our return-to-office date by six months compared to what they told us a month ago and that I want to move sooner to avoid a lengthy commute. She wants to carefully search each town we'd consider moving to, and felt rushed. She also insists that I join her the next time she and her family go away.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything ended up working out fine. Some of the insight here was really helpful. We talked out any frustrations we had, and they stem from my job accelerating our return-to-office date by six months compared to what they told us a month ago and that I want to move sooner to avoid a lengthy commute. She wants to carefully search each town we'd consider moving to, and felt rushed. She also insists that I join her the next time she and her family go away.
im glad all is well just be careful man , don't let your guard down.
you had to ''talk'' with her which put you in the submissive not super submissive or anything it just shows tolerance and a reluctance to leave a suspicious situation, that you would rather talk it out.