Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Sounds reasonable. To play devils advocate, most of my coworkers are high religious and met their spouses via matchmakers or family arrangements. This is the traditional approach of the past. Why does that work?First date. This is based on my experience. MOST red flags will be apparent within a year, but not if they know what to hide because they know your value system.
Do you think people were happier than now?Because the parties are pressured into making it work
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This post is to be saluted....If a woman lives in your house, you might as well be married to her
This has very limited application even in the jurisdictions that recognize it (which is not very many). It is very difficult to prove.This post is to be saluted....
Boyos, for the unaware, Co-habitation with a woman, after a certain period of time and in some jurisdictions, will carry the same financial risks as being married to her - example, she can claim half your property if she can demonstrate that there was an Implied Understanding that property and earnings were to be shared equally.
If she lives in your house, and the bills are split, she can make a case to get half your stuff....
If you're gonna cohabitate, at least do it in an apartment and hide your wealth from her.
Why take a risk? If a man wants to risk cohabitation I recommend doing it in an apartment and hiding his net worth.This has very limited application even in the jurisdictions that recognize it (which is not very many). It is very difficult to prove.
Not worth worrying about unless you’re spending years with her and have jointly held assets.Why take a risk? If a man wants to risk cohabitation I recommend doing it in an apartment and hiding his net worth.
marriage? lolWhy would you get married to someone who has deal breakers for you?
I don’t like drugs or smokers. Why the fvck would I not know that the chick I’m dating does drugs?
This sounds like a bunch of excuses. Shvt of get off the pot. She’s either compatible enough to wife or she’s not. The statistics bear this out. Living with her first increases your chance of ending up in divorce court.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
women with 100% are bunny boilers.Women with 100% interest level just won’t do that.
straight up.It’s a red flag that she’s leaving OP for weeks for a “family trip.” Women with 100% interest level just won’t do that.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
im glad all is well just be careful man , don't let your guard down.Everything ended up working out fine. Some of the insight here was really helpful. We talked out any frustrations we had, and they stem from my job accelerating our return-to-office date by six months compared to what they told us a month ago and that I want to move sooner to avoid a lengthy commute. She wants to carefully search each town we'd consider moving to, and felt rushed. She also insists that I join her the next time she and her family go away.