Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is this rape??

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was this 16 yr old guy who was in his backseat with an 18 yr girl. According to the female she said that he raped her.

now this is the reason why this story is being presented for discussion is because of HOW this went down.

All according to the female, she stated that she gave consent to have sex with him. then she said that before they started having sex that "if i tell you to stop then you have to stop".

so they started to have intercourse and then she said she asked him to stop. which he did stop, but it took him 5 seconds (all according to female) to stop.

based on this, the female told the courts that he raped her because he did not stop until AFTER the 5 seconds.

the courts convicted him with rape based on this information.

what do you thiink about this ? i would also like to hear the womens point of view on this matter.

IMO i believe that 5 seconds does not justify him being sent to jail and being labeled a rapest. hell, it takes me 5 seconds just to make sure she actually said stop.

but the craziest part about this to me, is the women actually consenting originally, and then deciding to have him convicted on rape charges over 5 SECONDS..

if a man went to court with this it would be laughed out of court.

Last edited:

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes me angry for women who really are raped, and angry for the male victims of girls like this who cry rape.

Mr. Z

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh what a cvnt! She should sit on a knife, then she'll know what an unwanted entry is!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something similar happened in Maryland. It is a Law in Maryland that if a woman concents to intercourse and then changes her mind (while the intercourse takes place)...that the man must withdraw within 5 seconds...or it is considered rape.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another trap in the Matrix for the naive to be swallowed up. Cheers!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
source?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
it was an article that the radio station was reading. what difference does the source matter?

stuff like this happens all the time.

there was another story that a girl went to a frat party and she was having a shot contest with a football player, got drunk, had sex with a guy and DID NOT SAY NO. but she woke up the next morning stating that she didnt want to have sex with him and she was taken advantage of because she was drunk and is calling it rape.

i mean cmon, this stuff happens all the time. and it takes away from the legitimate cases that women really are taken advantage of.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Que all the misogynists. This guy is an idiot for agreeing to have sex with her in the first place, she basically told him before they started she was going to cry rape. I don't feel one bit sorry for him, he got what he had coming to him. You reap what you sow.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Que all the misogynists. This guy is an idiot for agreeing to have sex with her in the first place, she basically told him before they started she was going to cry rape. I don't feel one bit sorry for him, he got what he had coming to him. You reap what you sow.
I don't know about the accuracy of what the original poster wrote and I don't know about the details. You will have to read the links I provided (in particular the second one) to reach a conclusion.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note: I am not stating that I agree or disagree with the law. I am simply adding data and information.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree that this guy was a complete moron for even having sex with someone who is telling you "hey, WHEN i say stop..stop".

the only thing im pointing out is how she can call RAPE based on the time it took for this guy to get off her.

i didnt know about the 1st guy in the picture until i read latino's thumbnail, but i still think its irrelevant.

you consent to have sex, and of course you have the right to revoke your consent at any given time. but isnt RAPE saying that you were unwilling, forced, etc to engage in activities that you had no agreeing consent to? and she asked him to stop and he did.

its loopholes in the system IMO. and this is one of them.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Weren't you taught that stop means stop? If you start letting 5 seconds slide, then a girl could rape a girl who didn't want it AT ALL as long as you got it done within 5 seconds. I can come within 5 seconds I bet.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me present the question in another way:
if a 16 yr old boy and a 18 yr old girl go to the bank, and they joke about robbing the bank in the parking lot, and then agree to rob the bank together, and start robbing the bank... if the 18 yr old adult girl says "nevermind lets stop" and it takes the boy 5 seconds to drop his gun too...
which one is charged with attempted bank robbery ?
the 16 yr old boy for taking 5 seconds longer in reflex time to drop his gun?
or the 18 yr old adult girl for talking him into it?
or will they both be charged?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mac-

lets think abou tthis for a second.. your having sex with your girlfriend or some ONS. and you guys are getting hott and she says "yeah we can have sex"

in the middle of it she says stop. you ask her "what you say, you sure?" that in itself takes 5 seconds.

plus that means everytime im having sex with someone and she starts to say something i have to jump off her and hope that whatever it was she said wasnt stop because i know that if i dont get off her RIGHT THAT MOMENT then i can go to jail for 15 years and be called a rapest.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it all basically comes down to ethics and morals.

you should never start having sex with someone knowing that you may want to tell them to stop in a few minutes. why would you bother to waste the time?

it should be a red flag not to have sex with someone that immediately tells you off the bat, that if they tell you to stop that you must. that's a given and doesn't have to ever be spoken, so if they feel that it is important enough to speak, chances are they are just d!ckteasing you from the start.

could it be that she wasn't sure that she was ready to have sex or not? ok, go home and figure it out before you take your clothes off.

once you get all naked and say you are giving yourself to your partner, do you not feel obligated to finish the process ? we aren't talking he started to beat her up, or gag her, or put a weapon to her head, or do weird crap to her, we are talking about a teenage boy and a very young adult woman here.

since she is of legal age in situations, where he is not of legal age in all situations , shouldn't she feel obligated to be the so called thinker between the two of them?

the fact of the matter, seems that once she asked him to stop, he did as fast as his body would allow him to react due to reflexes, and now she sees that she is fit to say it is rape?

rape? by god, is not deciding that you don't want to have sex after you said yes and got all up on a man, changed your mind and want attention out of it.

rape is something entirely different that is forced upon you while you NEVER wanted to participate in it at all.

has she no heart that this will ruin his life in aspects of it coming up on his police report as a sexual offense, making it hard to complete school , find a good job or even live in a decent area in his future?

let this serve as a lesson , do not make any further moves towards a person that says they will or might want you to stop in a few minutes.
send them home to think about what they want.
do not proceed!
it is a "go to jail card, do not pass home, and do not collect $200."

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
it all basically comes down to ethics and morals.

you should never start having sex with someone knowing that you may want to tell them to stop in a few minutes. why would you bother to waste the time?

it should be a red flag not to have sex with someone that immediately tells you off the bat, that if they tell you to stop that you must. that's a given and doesn't have to ever be spoken, so if they feel that it is important enough to speak, chances are they are just d!ckteasing you from the start.

could it be that she wasn't sure that she was ready to have sex or not? ok, go home and figure it out before you take your clothes off.

once you get all naked and say you are giving yourself to your partner, do you not feel obligated to finish the process ? we aren't talking he started to beat her up, or gag her, or put a weapon to her head, or do weird crap to her, we are talking about a teenage boy and a very young adult woman here.

since she is of legal age in situations, where he is not of legal age in all situations , shouldn't she feel obligated to be the so called thinker between the two of them?

the fact of the matter, seems that once she asked him to stop, he did as fast as his body would allow him to react due to reflexes, and now she sees that she is fit to say it is rape?

rape? by god, is not deciding that you don't want to have sex after you said yes and got all up on a man, changed your mind and want attention out of it.

rape is something entirely different that is forced upon you while you NEVER wanted to participate in it at all.

has she no heart that this will ruin his life in aspects of it coming up on his police report as a sexual offense, making it hard to complete school , find a good job or even live in a decent area in his future?

let this serve as a lesson , do not make any further moves towards a person that says they will or might want you to stop in a few minutes.
send them home to think about what they want.
do not proceed!
it is a "go to jail card, do not pass home, and do not collect $200."
:up: from a female perspective too.