"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Is this pretty much standard for the way that Stacys swoon over uber-Chads?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was viewing this, and it got me interested:
Charissa Thompson thinks Tom Brady’s “sultry” voice is a mix of Tabasco, vanilla and whiskey.
“I turn around and the sexpot that was Tom Brady in sunglasses and a Nick Fouquet hat, and I was like, ‘Holy s–t, I’ve never thought this guy was hotter.'”
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
19,083
You are breaking new ground here. Women are attracted to guys who are good looking, tall, rich, famous, on TV, play sports and lead the team as a QB? Who would have ever known?

I mean that pretty much ticks off every box for a woman times 50.

I'm not sure how long you had to think about this but if it was anything more than 0.5 milliseconds it was too long.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I was viewing this, and it got me interested:
Yes. Keep in mind Charissa Thompson has a high SMV. She got married to a sports agent in 2020 as a 38 year old.

Erin Andrews and Charissa Thompson have both been considered hotties for a long time, though that's likely changing. Andrews is 43 and Thompson is 39. Both have had their nude pics leaked online. Andrews was filmed in a hotel room and Thompson's iCloud was hacked. Neither had kids though both wanted to have kids. Erin Andrews had cervical cancer (possibly due to HPV) in 2016 and Thompson has a divorce to her name, when she was 25. Thompson had a short, unfeminine haircut for a while.

Look at Erin Andrews and Charissa Thompson in 2021 vs 2013

2021

2013

Accurate.
 
Last edited:
Top