Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this ok?

Nicklah

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just wanted an opinion. This is an invitation i sent out to a girl today. We had alot of problems in the past. im going away this sunday for a fair while, and i wanted to see her and just enjoy ourselves like we used too.

" hey. would you like to come to my house on friday night for a date. not one where going out is theidea, but to have fun. there are rules though. it is B.Y.O.N.F.P - bring your own new and fresh perspective. The theme is to just forget about our past and have a hell of a night. There willbe drinks, and 1 challenge - to do something you are normally scared of doing in public - who knows. if you want to come, realise that you will end up having a really good time. let me know. "

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would have been better if you asked here first, before sending it out...

It's in Gods hands now :/

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey. I am throwing a party at my house friday night. There is only one rules, though. What happens here stays here. Don't bother coming, if your not looking forward to having a good time".

This is way better and I got it off the top of my head, right now. You constantely repeated that she will have a good time. That extremely boring/insecure if you have to reassure her, she will have a good time.

If anything, learn from your mistakes.

Nicklah

Reaction score
yeah i can see that in the message, the last time we did this, it went down pretty bad. was a few months ago, i was just assuring her there wouldnt be a repeat. hmm.. i see what your saying though. cant change it now. its not a reflection of how i feel about it though, im more interested in getting her there. if she comes things will be fine

also. im going away on sunday. going out with her is not a possibility, the more she understands that this is a one night only, the more less she will worry about consequences or having to worry about me been all desperate after ( which is what happened last time ). im generally not one to linger on my crash and burns, but i find myself extreamly sexually attracted to her. besides, the situatin was once reversed, as much as that is the past. i know without desperation she is extreamly attracted to me.