Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this normal???

ilikeburritos

Don Juan
Reaction score
This all happened in a span of like 2 hours:

1) I made a profile at plentyoffish.com

2) A girl that lived 10 miles from me had her AIM name in her profile, so I sent her a message on instant messenger

3) We talked for 30 - 45 minutes (and honestly we don't have a whole lot in common, it seems)

4) I asked if she wants to get a coffee sometime

5) She told me when she's free, gave me her number, and wants me to call her tomorrow afternoon and we're planning on a coffee date

I've never gotten a number so easily, or so quickly. I'm 21. The girl is 22 and divorced, she has a 3-year-old kid who lives with her ex husband. The good part is this girl is FVCKIN CUUUTE. She's the best mix of hot and cute I've ever seen. The whole divorced/3-year-old kid thing makes me go "ehhh..." but hey like I said this girl is really cute/hot.

So, what do you think? First, does this kind of thing happen often? Secondly, is it worth going after a 22 year old girl with a kid who's been married and divorced already?

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
newbie here myself, so keep that in mind. But id say go for it, as long as sex is all u want. Be careful u don't sucked into playing daddy to her kid however "cute", "lovely", "amazing" she might be.