Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this kind of behaviour something to be wary about? (or otherwise a red flag)

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The behaviour I'm talking about are women who are immediately very flirty with you - stars in their eyes, like they're totally entranced with you. Seemingly pressing close to you. Then shortly after, seem to drop this relatively intense attention, and focus on something else. At times... it seems like they're not even paying attention to what you might be saying - staring off at something else, no acknowledgement of what you've said or that you're even talking. It seems like a strong 'very into you', then 'forget you exist', then 'into you' - etc.

It varies of course... but I've noticed the main difference is that (I think) with most people or women, there's a level of consistency of communication or behaviour that gets built up. Maybe different rates of growth (sometimes I click very fast with some women, sometimes it takes some time) - but regardless, it's somewhat consistent. Not entirely up and down.

With these women... I just have the sense that... it's not a real attraction? Like I'm being used for attention, and once I've served that need, I can be put to the wayside until their fancy needs fulfillment again.

Now I'm totally open and willing to be convinced otherwise, if I'm judging this whole thing wrong. That's the main reason I'm asking this question - to confirm whether or not my 'feeling' on this is right, or not justified.

Is this just something girls do? A form of flirting, and maybe it's just ADHD kicking in at times? Immaturity?

I've experienced this behaviour only with two women for certain - one I knew for years, and one for a month or so - but each time, it's always ended in some kind of bad manner. Gotten silent treatment for a day, or a couple weeks. Usually myself at the end backing away from the up and down, trying to even have a basic friendly friendship - which seems to promote what I think is resentful or snotty behaviour from them - and then myself cutting them off permanently.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you presented the problem and the solution in the same post. Stay away from these type of people.