Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is This Guy A Cuck Or What?

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see it that way. He was reported to have cheated on her with lots of hoes, and as a high profile athlete, he had to back peddle on his “double standard” comment so Jana could publicly save face in front of her predominantly female fan base.

This guy is probably still slaying strange, he’s just being smarter about it and not getting caught.
So she got caught and he let it slide since he was banging alot of hoez?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, you cheat, it's a deal breaker, at least for most guys. I'm not sure about women, will they let it slide? Depends, are they married to the guy or not? How in the world could you ever see your woman without some random guy banging her if you stayed? No thanks, I'd rather start over again.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score

He got caught, but she let it slide because he claimed he was a “sex addict” and went into therapy lol.

A girl I’m seeing is heavy into country music gossip so I’m all up to speed on this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He got caught, but she let it slide because he claimed he was a “sex addict” and went into therapy lol.

A girl I’m seeing is heavy into country music gossip so I’m all up to speed on this.
Lol

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Look, you cheat, it's a deal breaker, at least for most guys. I'm not sure about women, will they let it slide? Depends, are they married to the guy or not? How in the world could you ever see your woman without some random guy banging her if you stayed? No thanks, I'd rather start over again.
ahh, so tru.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
how are these guys banging 300+ girls a year without getting crap? or is it more like 3 on the low side and 13 on the high side? say its the middle around 8 fishy sardine ridden snatches banged sounds about right. High probability you can get away with that. makes sense now.