"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is this good or bad............?????

Black_Italian

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Ok last night I was at a night club I saw a hot Spanish girl really hot allot of the guys in the club wanted her...anyway they were al going up saying the same stuff ........ "Your hot" "you want a drink" "you got nice eyes".....she was rejecting every guy in sight so I turn to my friend I say what do you rate her, he says "8 or 9 you have no chance" I say watch. I walk straight up to her maintained eye contact the whole way and just as she was expecting me to say "you’re hot" or whatever I say...........

Me:Those pants dont suit you
Her:(laughs) why?
Me:There not your colour
Her:Whats my colour then?
Me:Black
Her:(giggles) and smiles
Me:You know im not buying you a drink
Her:I didnt ask you to
Me:You were about to

anyway from then on I got closer to her eventually I started dancing till her brother came back upstairs and tried to hit me.......lets not get into that part.

I just wanted to hear your thoughts and criticisms on what I said to get this girl? And if you guys think something like this will work well on other women?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
that was fine. reason why you weren't rejected was because it was different and unpredictable. which is what girls like :)

keep it up.
 

balla

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
"you're so money and you don't even know it!"
-Swingers, great movie


Yeah man that was nice work
 

Black_Italian

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
0
Age
40
"you're so money and you don't even know it!"......never seen the movie but i like that quote.............anyways so thats good to hear that what i did is good thanks balla and Tails
 

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Australia
Yeah dude that was a sweet move! Do you work with heaps of chicks? If so practice your C&F on them, I do and I call it training for the big leagues! LOL! Good on ya!

Cheers!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Black_Italian

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
0
Age
40
thanks i get more support from use then i get from my friends...... ey look im a noob so i dont know what C&F is lol?????..... and yeh in reply to the question from TOOBAD "Do you work with heaps of chicks?"...i just got a job as a waiter so i guess il be workign with alot of girls.........and thanks for the support guys
 

Black_Italian

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
0
Age
40
GUYS i decided to do the boot camp thing............and im keepign a journal so if use are intrested look at my other thread and give me tips and stuff....
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
C+F is a waste of time if the girl is not attracted to you. It does build rapport, but that's about it.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
For some reason I don't believe you actually did that but anyway. Sounds like a good strategy especially for the younger ones.

And don't try to play the girls while you wait on them unless you're making the store more money than usual. Something to think about. They'll kick your lazy ass out as fast as they got you in there.
 
Top