Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this creepy? Friending a girl I know on Facebook and asking her out

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, there's this girl at work which works on the same floor. We don't work on the same team, but different parts of the building on the same floor.

I have met her during the halloween event. She is always nice to me and I think her interest level maybe high enough for me to ask her out. The problem is I don't know her phone number.
I usually bump into her about once a week, but I didn't get a chance to ask for her phone number.

However I know her first and last name and I could easily find her and Facebook and message her there to set up a date. But is this creepy? Finding somebody on the Facebook and adding them as a friend and them asking them out on a date?

We do chat whenever we bump into each other, it's not like we are complete strangers though. From her body language I do feel like she has high interest. However adding her on Facebook may kill some level of mystery about me.

What should I do? Add her on Facebook, message her and ask her out, or make extra effort to get her phone number in person? But I may not have a chance to ask for her phone number for another week or 2.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from women from work is my initial response.

But if you really are inclined towards her then just find a way to ask her out in person.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
So, there's this girl at work which works on the same floor. We don't work on the same team, but different parts of the building on the same floor.

I have met her during the halloween event. She is always nice to me and I think her interest level maybe high enough for me to ask her out. The problem is I don't know her phone number.
I usually bump into her about once a week, but I didn't get a chance to ask for her phone number.
What do you mean you didn't get a chance? It takes 7.8 seconds to ask.

However I know her first and last name and I could easily find her and Facebook and message her there to set up a date. But is this creepy?
150% creepy. It's strange how men are afraid of face to face rejection from a girl who has had sex 18 different ways from Sunday with different athletes, but not email.

What should I do? Add her on Facebook, message her and ask her out, or make extra effort to get her phone number in person? But I may not have a chance to ask for her phone number for another week or 2.
Bro by the time you figure out "what to do" she is already married and pregnant. Next time you see her ask her out. Don't ask her on facebook, she will show it to her 6'1 boyfriend to get more jewelry from him.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get her phone number dude.

Women usually seek you out on social media if they're interested anyways.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If a girl on FB is interested there is no denying it. The other night I ran into a 19 year old prom queen who knew the names of my girlfriends from FB. And she did not say no. I call her my high school sweetheart because she graduated high school last year.