Is this clip alpha or beta?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3sec in I had to stop! WTF are you watching man?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody cares! First 4 words after clicking link is your answer.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

I liked it. I liked the tune.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao that foot gluing.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would gladly entertain you there, all you need is to create a new demonic women thread.
Funny, as the Motivators, Thinkers and other straight up men grow in numbers...the "evil women" threads tame down to nothing. This is good.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wth did I just watch? This is like the true story of Cinderella

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, he was drunk/high and she looked good. He sobered up a bit and the club lights turned on. Bam! The 2 am horror show begins.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seemed like he was at a party and just had the beer goggles on, so I was going for beta male. But the ending was so revolting that it was clear omega male behaviour, I'm afraid.

Suprising that a pop-singer would put that out in public though. One of my mates did the dirty in a bush like that and still denies it to this day - not putting it out there in public like this.