"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is this a test?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
LOL

What up playas...

Right now I am talking to 3 girls...1 of which is moving back into town on saturday...she has a good personality but sounds kind of emotional sometimes. 1 I have another date with monday, I talk on the phone with regularly....

AND

the last one is for sure the hottest gentlemen so we know what we are dealing with...

SHYT TEST?

She called me the other night and I continued to avoid her questions, bust her chops, give her wrong anwsers, play with her....Play with my balls, oh wait my bad...

Anyhew, she told me to call her the next day and she kept telling me what I find attractive in a woman, and how my other dates went. I pretty much told her they didn't do nothing for me personality wise...Thats it, if she kept nagging, then I get C+F - I do not give out more info than needed!

Is this a test?

I called her yesturday and she didn't pick up but i know chicks like this (her voice mail is even full right now) they get called once, and then called 50 more times b/c she didn't anwser....I stayed cool and it actually came naturally...If she doesn't want to pick up oh well...but is this a test?

If it is....did I pass?

Did I fail?

Do I need to call again?

Wow I normally don't ask so many ?'s about a woman at the beginning, can you say attachment? hahaha

PEACE
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ali_g

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Yes, it's a test. I don't reckon she would have asked you what you find attractive in a woman if she weren't interested. Also she was curious (perhaps even jealous) about your other dates.

Try again, but wait a few days if you've already rung at least twice or/and left a message. I could be wrong, but my guess is she's interested.
 

jama

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
hi there.

You are doing pretty good man, and you know what you are doing. GREAT.

She is interesting on you, and, HELL YEA, she is testing you. As you said: don’t give her any direct answer. Keep busting on her.

When you called her, she didn’t answer the phone, and she knows it. She wants to see whether you are a desperate or cool. Therefore, be cool, wait her replay at least four to five days, and call her back. Meanwhile, pursue your other chicks, and always be busy.

If she asks you your previous chicks tell her that you were dating stripper or other man or 80 year young woman who got a lot of many. DON’T GIVE HER ANY DIRECT ANSWER.

Good luck man.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I hear you guys...I know what to do in this situation just thought I'd raise a bell to other ally cats.

I just didn't know if it was a test or how many days to wait...

Now I do!

PEACE
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
Let me tell you the truth, big guy.

IT'S ALL A TEST. EVERY LITTLE THING SHE SAYS TO YOU IS EITHER A TEST, OR IN PREPERATION FOR A TEST. SO BE ON YOUR GUARD AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

And I think you pulled it off ok. So far, you seem to be doing well, at least according to your post.

So there you have it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
usually when girls want to talk on the phone and ask those "***** tests" I give vague answers and prepare to end my conversation as quickly as possible. Once they start they keep HAMMERING down. Not saying yous hould avoid phone convos because if a convo is good and you notice there is little game being played out (an actual discussion by a girl) then that's ok. Just remember to keep any "long convos" to 30 min max.
 
Top