I met this girl (8.0) about a year ago at the gym. Decent face. Awsome body. She has a flirty personality almost that of a sunshine girl in that she acts all friendly with some of the guys who follow her around like clueless AFC's. No doubt she likes the attention.
One day I had the nerve to approach her and ask for her number mistaking her friendly behavior as genuine interest. She gave me some BS excuse that I don't even remember and to make the long story short, I was shot down. Since then, I would only say hello from afar and she would do the same taking care not to give her much attention as the other guys.
Well since then, I notice that she would always use the stairmaster right next to me and initiate a friendly conversation as I am working out. I figure that she may just be an AW trying to boost her ego by getting me to validate her existence since I have distinguished myself from her male entourage and not paid much attention to her.
Now fast forward 5 months. Today I ran into her after not going to that particular gym for 5 months and again I find her initiating a conversation as I am workout at the stairmaster. This time she tells me things like where I have been all this time and how I am doing, why I have not been going to the gym, etc.
My question is whether the fact that she noticed that I have not been going to the gym is a sign that maybe she may be genuinely interested (perhaps thinking of me?)and not playing games. Bear in mind that the gym I go to is quite large and I have never been part of her entourage for her to notice whether I had been away.
I figure if a chick is not interested she probably would not notice let alone care whether or not I am going to the gym. Or am I overanalyzing the situation?
One day I had the nerve to approach her and ask for her number mistaking her friendly behavior as genuine interest. She gave me some BS excuse that I don't even remember and to make the long story short, I was shot down. Since then, I would only say hello from afar and she would do the same taking care not to give her much attention as the other guys.
Well since then, I notice that she would always use the stairmaster right next to me and initiate a friendly conversation as I am working out. I figure that she may just be an AW trying to boost her ego by getting me to validate her existence since I have distinguished myself from her male entourage and not paid much attention to her.
Now fast forward 5 months. Today I ran into her after not going to that particular gym for 5 months and again I find her initiating a conversation as I am workout at the stairmaster. This time she tells me things like where I have been all this time and how I am doing, why I have not been going to the gym, etc.
My question is whether the fact that she noticed that I have not been going to the gym is a sign that maybe she may be genuinely interested (perhaps thinking of me?)and not playing games. Bear in mind that the gym I go to is quite large and I have never been part of her entourage for her to notice whether I had been away.
I figure if a chick is not interested she probably would not notice let alone care whether or not I am going to the gym. Or am I overanalyzing the situation?