Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a rejection? any thoughts?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when things go good with women it's all clear, you can feel your gut saying low to mediocre interest sometimes. I'll lay the situation in short here to get some thoughts. Sometimes it's hard to know where you stand, sometimes it's very clear.

Cold approached in my car stopping on the road and talking to three girls. We clicked immediatley, number closed.

Couple of days later she invited my buddy and I over but we couldn't. Made new plans, she flakes. Ghost for a week then text again and she accepts my offer to go for a ride together.

We went for ice cream, she ranted about her boss hitting on her blabla. Went for a ride and ice cream. Still made it light and fun and got to know her a bit, dropped her off and bailed.

Then I asked her out again for a double date with her friend. I got my most handsome baller player buddy with me. Hes a 9, ripped and always has women because, hes a natural lol. Good face and all. Her friend was interested when she saw his pictures. I am very clean, good with women, know game and take real good care of myself but this guy is just next level. It's the truth. My girl is a 7, her friend is solid 9.5.

Anyway, the double date this evening.

We went to a bar, had fun. I already saw some interest from my girl in my buddy, ofcourse I got a sixth sense for that after so many experience and years in dating women.

Funny thing, her friend was showing me IoI's also, and I was more interested in her friend but the setting was ofcourse me and the girl I already dated. The 9.5 (her friend) was flirting with me and a bit with my handsome buddy. Looked like my girl was jealous that the 9.5 stole the show. I played chess by flirting back with the 9.5 so that my girl focussed back on me instead of my buddy loool, advanced game.

We went to my house. They brung over a new girl, we had to pick up (maybe c0ckbl0cking us the 9.5).

It was super fun, we had drinks and jokes. My buddy was very smart, he asked the 9.5 to ride in his car so he could dropped them off (9.5 and the third wheel girl they invited also) and the 9.5 agreed so that my girl was kind of forced to let me drive her home.

In the car I was with original 7 girl, grabbed her hand, but she funny pressed but not really sweet hand rubbing like women do when they want romance.

Had some fun small talk then, the moment of truth. Because I was sure to make a move! I was like I'm going to try something if she rejects me, I know where I stand so I won't waste time with her anymore.

I asked her smartly, should I dropp you off a bit in front of your house or a 3-4 houses after so your parents don't see me (shes only 19).
I did that, if she says yes. I see it as a invite to kiss her, creating a chance to take action, if no I see it as rejection.

She says the worst. Please in front of my house, white door, my parents like to see me get dropped off always. I stopped in front of her house like she asked then I said. Okay I'll get a nice kiss right. She says, no a hugg. I give her my cheek and turn quickly and kiss her mouth. She says uhh ''oh choke on it'' hahaha.

Okay let's be honest. I did this a couple of times earlier and normally girls kiss back and we end up making out. This time this happens.

Evening left me in a ''mixed signals'' state which my gut says low interest after almost 8 years of full DJ experience.

My buddy called me and told me how the deal should be set. The 9.5 told him to get out of the car in front of her house, and he asked for a kiss and they made out and she said visit again and pick me up soon.

Well damn... it's kind of clear but I still wanted to spit it out here, what do you boys think? Forget about her or should I continue slowly...

Wish I could dropp of that 9.5 though, because I feel like she digged me also, but yeah it is what it is.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

She’s quite young. Doesn’t want to make out where her parents might see. But I’m with @Pan87 on this one. She tried to make you jealous by flirting with your ripped friend. In response you flirted with your buddy’s date, which yanked her attention back to you...she played cool to coy and gave you mixed signals. She didn’t want to make out. Maybe she is immature, maybe she is insecure, the result is the same...she’s lukewarm at best. Doesn’t matter why.

She thought she can toy with you for attention but you don’t play that and you know the game better because you are experienced.

Here’s my advice...drop her. For now. You are nobody’s little bjtch. Let her come back to you. She will. And when she does be bold in the Gambino way. Tell her she is to meet you with lacy panties or whatever you happen to like, and that you expect better behavior from her. Be school master stern. If she balks, you walk. No questions asked. You are the man. You are in charge. You know the deal.

Her job now is to please you. She’s on probation. Tell her so.

Now go and do. Over and out. Cheers.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when things go good with women it's all clear, you can feel your gut saying low to mediocre interest sometimes. I'll lay the situation in short here to get some thoughts. Sometimes it's hard to know where you stand, sometimes it's very clear.

Cold approached in my car stopping on the road and talking to three girls. We clicked immediatley, number closed.

Couple of days later she invited my buddy and I over but we couldn't. Made new plans, she flakes. Ghost for a week then text again and she accepts my offer to go for a ride together.

We went for ice cream, she ranted about her boss hitting on her blabla. Went for a ride and ice cream. Still made it light and fun and got to know her a bit, dropped her off and bailed.

Then I asked her out again for a double date with her friend. I got my most handsome baller player buddy with me. Hes a 9, ripped and always has women because, hes a natural lol. Good face and all. Her friend was interested when she saw his pictures. I am very clean, good with women, know game and take real good care of myself but this guy is just next level. It's the truth. My girl is a 7, her friend is solid 9.5.

Anyway, the double date this evening.

We went to a bar, had fun. I already saw some interest from my girl in my buddy, ofcourse I got a sixth sense for that after so many experience and years in dating women.

Funny thing, her friend was showing me IoI's also, and I was more interested in her friend but the setting was ofcourse me and the girl I already dated. The 9.5 (her friend) was flirting with me and a bit with my handsome buddy. Looked like my girl was jealous that the 9.5 stole the show. I played chess by flirting back with the 9.5 so that my girl focussed back on me instead of my buddy loool, advanced game.

We went to my house. They brung over a new girl, we had to pick up (maybe c0ckbl0cking us the 9.5).

It was super fun, we had drinks and jokes. My buddy was very smart, he asked the 9.5 to ride in his car so he could dropped them off (9.5 and the third wheel girl they invited also) and the 9.5 agreed so that my girl was kind of forced to let me drive her home.

In the car I was with original 7 girl, grabbed her hand, but she funny pressed but not really sweet hand rubbing like women do when they want romance.

Had some fun small talk then, the moment of truth. Because I was sure to make a move! I was like I'm going to try something if she rejects me, I know where I stand so I won't waste time with her anymore.

I asked her smartly, should I dropp you off a bit in front of your house or a 3-4 houses after so your parents don't see me (shes only 19).
I did that, if she says yes. I see it as a invite to kiss her, creating a chance to take action, if no I see it as rejection.

She says the worst. Please in front of my house, white door, my parents like to see me get dropped off always. I stopped in front of her house like she asked then I said. Okay I'll get a nice kiss right. She says, no a hugg. I give her my cheek and turn quickly and kiss her mouth. She says uhh ''oh choke on it'' hahaha.

Okay let's be honest. I did this a couple of times earlier and normally girls kiss back and we end up making out. This time this happens.

Evening left me in a ''mixed signals'' state which my gut says low interest after almost 8 years of full DJ experience.

My buddy called me and told me how the deal should be set. The 9.5 told him to get out of the car in front of her house, and he asked for a kiss and they made out and she said visit again and pick me up soon.

Well damn... it's kind of clear but I still wanted to spit it out here, what do you boys think? Forget about her or should I continue slowly...

Wish I could dropp of that 9.5 though, because I feel like she digged me also, but yeah it is what it is.
I think you shouldn't have waited until the last minute to make a move. Something can easily happen to mess the situation up. Also, I don't think bringing in other people and having group meetups is a good idea. Your idea of asking her whether to park outside her house is also not really a great idea, because she is probably not going to understand the hidden meaning of that question.

Her behaviour in general indicates low interest - flaking, ignoring you for a week, talking about her boss, not wanting to kiss etc.

Women are not stupid. They know when a guy is trying to get at them, so if they're not cooperating to make it happen then they're ****blocking you deliberately. In some cases whilst giving you "mixed signals" to lead you on.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 7 is a cvnt. Way too much resistance. Next her.

Also, careful of your turning cheek kiss move. I reckon they'd class that as sexual assault in this current crazy world.
True harassement is a reality. watch the video's in your local office about harassement. Could save your 401k or Ira in the future...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she is to meet you with lacy panties or whatever you happen to like, and that you expect better behavior from her. Be school master stern. If she balks, you walk. No questions asked. You are the man. You are in charge. You know the deal.

Her job now is to please you. She’s on probation. Tell her so.
Are you serious? Tell a 19 year old girl to meet in her underwear and her job is to please?

In my North American province that would get the man arrested and the girl would move on in about 0.27 seconds. Maybe in works in other places...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my North American province that would get the man arrested and the girl would move on in about 0.27 seconds. Maybe in works in other places...
You should move.

Asides from that, the old lady just told him what to tell her.... Gambino has to figure out HOW to deliver the message.

If she decides to reach out and shows interest, he has to make it clear that he is no joke, that he has expectations on her if she wants to be around him.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You should move.

Asides from that, the old lady just told him what to tell her.... Gambino has to figure out HOW to deliver the message.

If she decides to reach out and shows interest, he has to make it clear that he is no joke, that he has expectations on her if she wants to be around him.
So if he demands that a girl 10+ years younger than him come over wearing "lacy panties" and she says no... Then he can walk away and say he's the winner? Lol.

If this is truly the level of advice here... No wonder most threads just go in circles.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M
Okay this is bullsh1t. Hahaha cmon man
You have continually displayed a clear lack of boundaries in this regard in almost every post you have made about your workplace, I remember the secretary threads, that woman could of eaten you alive if she had taken records of your interactions bro.

You gotta start moving differently.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if he demands that a girl 10+ years younger than him come over wearing "lacy panties" and she says no... Then he can walk away and say he's the winner? Lol.

If this is truly the level of advice here... No wonder most threads just go in circles.
Meanwhile you add nothing of value.

Hearing the word No, is extremely important in game, because its a limit or boundary being set and game theory suggests you do not stop pushing until you have found a boundary or limit, within reason of course.

It is not impossible to come back from a no, but it is impossible to win when you don't play... If you never hear the word No, you are being safe, safe means you'll never hit the lows of game but you'll never hit a high either, just kinda coasting, but you do you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I am confused on the double dating? Why would you set yourself up for all this sh!t by having more people around? Double dating, especially early on, is a waste of time.

I am on a date to see if a chick can qualify herself for another date. That involves her talking, me saying enough to keep the convo flowing and making mental notes about things that she says and the vibe we have. That is nearly impossible to do when you have more people around, trying to make people "jealous"....why?

Rule 101- No double dates my man. Meet up one on one for drinks and then see how it goes. You have zero chance to escalate with 2 more people in the picture.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile you add nothing of value.

Hearing the word No, is extremely important in game, because its a limit or boundary being set and game theory suggests you do not stop pushing until you have found a boundary or limit, within reason of course.

It is not impossible to come back from a no, but it is impossible to win when you don't play... If you never hear the word No, you are being safe, safe means you'll never hit the lows of game but you'll never hit a high either, just kinda coasting, but you do you.
Game theory? What the hel1 are you even talking about? Are you a basement dweller?

I add lots of value by challenging the nonsense beliefs of this forum... But people don't want to hear it.

Here's a clue: Chad and Tyrone don't exist.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am confused on the double dating? Why would you set yourself up for all this sh!t by having more people around? Double dating, especially early on, is a waste of time.

I am on a date to see if a chick can qualify herself for another date. That involves her talking, me saying enough to keep the convo flowing and making mental notes about things that she says and the vibe we have. That is nearly impossible to do when you have more people around, trying to make people "jealous"....why?

Rule 101- No double dates my man. Meet up one on one for drinks and then see how it goes. You have zero chance to escalate with 2 more people in the picture.
because her friend liked my boy and i like my boy. But her friend is hotter and liked us both but i felt like she (my original date) liked my boy slightly more lool. No double dates anymore

Glassguy

Reaction score
because her friend liked my boy and i like my boy. But her friend is hotter and liked us both but i felt like she (my original date) liked my boy slightly more lool. No double dates anymore
This is the problem with double dates. You are introducing her to people she might vibe with better, there is drama and most of the time its a dead end road.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious? Tell a 19 year old girl to meet in her underwear and her job is to please?

My playboy friend (the one you think we’re in love with each other, Ha!) does this exactly.

If a woman is hot/cold, overly resistant, etc., he drops her and goes dark. When she reaches back out (typically they will sooner or later), he will ask her out again and he will make utterly no bones about what he wants. It is the epitome of “put up or shvt up” and it saves him time. He will instruct a woman to come to his place in black panties (under whatever she is wearing) for sex. After sex they can grab a drink or dinner somewhere. Some women are appalled. He tells them to fvck off unless they are willing to play his way.

You’d be surprised how many women will comply with his directive. It is overt, ballsy and bold (which women like) and he is unapologetic about his sexual intent (which women also like). So his approach cuts through the attention w h o r e s rather efficiently.

Gambino is similarly ballsy and bold. Which is why I offered the advice that I did. That advice will not work for a meek man. It would be too incongruent with a wishy washy man’s intent and come off weird or creepy. But for the bold? Cut the crap and get to the point. Save yourself some time.

This for a woman who has already messed you about a bit. I’ve seen it work on initial encounters as well but that requires high interest and attraction on the part of both parties. It’s not really a strategy for a beginner who is just figuring out how women really operate.

Cheers