Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a rejection? any thoughts?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with double dates. You are introducing her to people she might vibe with better, there is drama and most of the time its a dead end road.
Ye but i saw it as an investment also. I hook up my boy, hè attracts women and throws everything at his cousin. But i Made a deal that now i expect HIM to throw me back double dates and friends of his girls.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with double dates. You are introducing her to people she might vibe with better, there is drama and most of the time its a dead end road.
Double dates are just double kockblocks. The last thing you need when you're trying to make a move on a girl is a bunch of other people around watching and interfering.

Glassguy

Reaction score
My playboy friend (the one you think we’re in love with each other, Ha!) does this exactly.

If a woman is hot/cold, overly resistant, etc., he drops her and goes dark. When she reaches back out (typically they will sooner or later), he will ask her out again and he will make utterly no bones about what he wants. It is the epitome of “put up or shvt up” and it saves him time. He will instruct a woman to come to his place in black panties (under whatever she is wearing) for sex. After sex they can grab a drink or dinner somewhere. Some women are appalled. He tells them to fvck off unless they are willing to play his way.

You’d be surprised how many women will comply with his directive. It is overt, ballsy and bold (which women like) and he is unapologetic about his sexual intent (which women also like). So his approach cuts through the attention w h o r e s rather efficiently.

Gambino is similarly ballsy and bold. Which is why I offered the advice that I did. That advice will not work for a meek man. It would be too incongruent with a wishy washy man’s intent and come off weird or creepy. But for the bold? Cut the crap and get to the point. Save yourself some time.

This for a woman who has already messed you about a bit. I’ve seen it work on initial encounters as well but that requires high interest and attraction on the part of both parties. It’s not really a strategy for a beginner who is just figuring out how women really operate.

Cheers
I do the same thing with a woman who puts up resistance and I think she is seeking free attention/validation. I'm very much to the point and I don't care what her response is. She can either comply or go bye.

Its all in the delivery and who is using this method. If a man is meek and shy tries to pull this, he will look like a sociopath in the woman's eyes. If the man has always had a direct approach with the woman, more than likely it will work as long as her interest level is very high AND she knows the guy will bounce if she doesn't comply. So its her choice and the man wins either way by not wasting any more time on the woman who is playing games.

I've been super direct and had it work flawlessly. I've also had women seem super offended (rare). If they get offended, oh well. I don't worry about them anymore.

I'll have to try your friend's approach sometime. Telling a woman what to wear when she comes over and has sex is a major turn on for a lot of women. They all like men who are direct in what they want and not afraid to state it. I really like the play of dinner or drinks AFTER. Let them know there will be no free meals or drinks until after they earn it.

So its not a good first move with a woman but its a hail mary that will work if done right.

But I think the woman has to know that the man has a strong frame and also see the man as seductive for it to work IMO.

Glassguy

Reaction score
^^^^^and if you don't have a decent amount of abundance with available women, this wil NOT work. Abundance makes it easy to pull off stuff like this because you will naturally have a IDGAF attitude, which drives women wild^^^^^^^^^

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game theory? What the hel1 are you even talking about? Are you a basement dweller?

I add lots of value by challenging the nonsense beliefs of this forum... But people don't want to hear it.

Here's a clue: Chad and Tyrone don't exist.
A challenge is when you meet.. Is when there is a meeting; this is not a meeting, you haven't brought any ideas to be challenged, all you have done is attempt to discredit, that is all, you have not offered any challenge.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
A challenge is when you meet.. Is when there is a meeting; this is not a meeting, you haven't brought any ideas to be challenged, all you have done is attempt to discredit, that is all, you have not offered any challenge.
The things that go on in the real world are so vastly different than the stereotypes talked about on this site...

That's it's a waste of time getting into specifics.

This place would need a humongous change in philosophy before it could describe anything going on for real.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been super direct and had it work flawlessly. I've also had women seem super offended (rare). If they get offended, oh well. I don't worry about them anymore.
Often appearing offended is just an act. Women know what sex is and they know why men are talking to them even if they pretend they don't.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't double date until you are well into sex with a woman for a few weeks at least.

Sexual ultimatums in response to a standard test are thirsty and weak, don't care whether she complies or not, she would probably have been ready to put out next time anyway. The difference between pushing/demanding for sex and being cool IME (I used to push or demand with ultimatums in younger days) has always been the difference between mediocre, transactional feeling sex and getting lots of spontaneous strip teases, BJs and other frills as things progress at about the same pace... just without the ultimatum.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this is bullsh1t. Hahaha cmon man
Back in NY women or girls were evil. Not even a hug lol pre 70's NY.. If there was a hug was with written apology for the hug in question can't remember if it was Merry Lynch or Melon bank where this happened. Like pepper spray and body alarm sold more thanks to office life.