Is this a NEXT?

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I need your professional opinion on this matter. So I started talking to this one girl who I asked to come out with me for a new year eve party. We knew eachother from a while back and she really enjoyed my company back then as I did hers but I was way too busy to talk to her much and I finally contacted her. It was a good night n all but I got c@ckblocked by her sister at the party so I haven't initiated any sexual advances that night. Before we all parted I asked her to come with me to another event this friday she agreed, we hugged and I went home. I just texted her today saying "don't forget about Friday :)" since I'm a busy guy I couldn't text her sooner. She came back with "forgot to tell you I can't make it this Friday, sorry" I said alright that's cool, I'll see u around. To what she replys"what u mean" I said. "next time u wanna do something hit me up" this is a total next isn't it?

Websterdic

Don Juan
Reaction score
For how long did you guys hang out before?

I would ask her again in a week or so.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it.

Why would you NEXT a girl after this? It's just one turn-down. Maybe she's a flake. Maybe she really can't make it.

Gotta try one more time.

NotAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's only once. I normally give girls 2 chances before I next them. Forget the third my view is if a girl flakes on the first time and she is keen on you, she will definately make the second.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I don't get it.

Why would you NEXT a girl after this? It's just one turn-down. Maybe she's a flake. Maybe she really can't make it.

Gotta try one more time.

Good reply, however I hate wasting my precious time on flakes. Here's a question for you, what are your thoughts on a girl choosing a different event over you even if you asked her first?

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
exile663dfx said:
Good reply, however I hate wasting my precious time on flakes. Here's a question for you, what are your thoughts on a girl choosing a different event over you even if you asked her first?
low IL or playing games