"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

is this a neg hit or insult

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
UMMMMMMMM


IT DEPENDS ON THE GIRL'S REACTION??? AND YES ITS AN INSULT. I WOULD'VE TITTY-SLAPPED YOU IF YOU SAID THAT.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
hmm definitely an insult and very risky if you want to pick up the girl. It'd make a good story to tell your friends if you did it tho, and It'd be fun to see what she says:p
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
i think you need some more humor in there.....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

snakeeyes

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
That is an insult. Not a good way to pick up a girl. Neg hits are not meant to offend the other person. The neg hit is used to break her B1tch shield. that transexual joke offended her and probably turned her off. A neg hit is more like "You have nice eyes, but you wear way too much eye liner" or "That's a nice outfit, but red is not your color."

Hhahah .....Yeah Protector I dont mind getting slap by titties either.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The difference between a "neg-hit" and an insult is more in HOW you say it than what you say.

That being said, 19 out of 20 times, what you just said will be an insult. And if you have to ask, it's an insult.

I told a girl she had a face like a guy I work with once. I got her number later that night (she never answered, but she said she was already seeing someone :D )
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
A NEG IS A STATEMENT THAT USES A COMPLIMENT + PUSH/PULL THEORY.....

You have beatiful eyes (compliment).....especially the left one (push/pull - C+F)
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
i think you would need mad rapport with the chick to let this one fly, but you need more humour, like

"your legs are so smooth...for a drag queen", i dunno, push pull is key, compliment, give it the perfect pause, then whammo!

sexuality and general orientation is generally a pretty sensitive topic with people you just met, use your common sense
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
Originally posted by squirrels
The difference between a "neg-hit" and an insult is more in HOW you say it than what you say.

That being said, 19 out of 20 times, what you just said will be an insult. And if you have to ask, it's an insult.

I told a girl she had a face like a guy I work with once. I got her number later that night (she never answered, but she said she was already seeing someone :D )
haha i love it... sort of ambiguous... sort of an insult... perfect. now she doesn't know what to make of it. im borrowing that one:p
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top