Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a good way to increase her interest level?

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked and sat through one of my friends classes on campus today for sh*ts and giggles. There’s this gorgeous girl there in his class who he’s good friends with. I had a chance to build some rapport before class started, and I showed her my c*cky and funny side by pretending that I’ve been in the class since day 1 (and my friend going along with it, very good wingman). After class ends my friend shows me a text from her that she sent him during class. Basically she asked him about me and is curious to know if I will be going to their class again on Thursday.

Thing is, she’s into another guy in the same class. They sit next to and talk to each other, but this guy is kind of giving her the cold shoulder cause she rejected him in high school. She might only show interest in me to make this guy jealous, I don’t know.

This girl looks like she’ll respond well to my teases. I was thinking of “busting her balls” a bit by joking about her and the guy. Thoughts? Her eyes are so mesmerizing, I’m worried that my nerves will get the best of me.

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave the other guy out of it man.Always Say Less than Necessary

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. But your second contact is busting her balls about another dude that she's into? Just doesn't seem like the right play.

I'd consider another type of humor or go for the jugular.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to increase her interest is to have other women you are dating and to stop worrying about her.

Stop wasting time trying to increase interest and go find women with a high interest level already.

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. But your second contact is busting her balls about another dude that she's into? Just doesn't seem like the right play.

I'd consider another type of humor or go for the jugular.
I wouldn't be taking shots at the guy, more like "so when are you making a move on him?" type of teasing.

Stop wasting time trying to increase interest and go find women with a high interest level already.
I'm not being clingy, I'm doing it cause I want to get better at this. Can't be confident if I stay in my comfort zone can I?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you ever get a chance, just ask her out. get on her on a one on one. then my friend, do your thing.

the c*cky funny thing can only get you so far. asking her out is the next step.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You showed the funny side. Now it’s time for the ****y alpha side. Leave the other guy out. Who cares about him. Just swoop in for the kill man. Display high value here and make it happen

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Best way to increase her interest is to have other women you are dating and to stop worrying about her.

This.

Stop being desperate. Don't chase, replace.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Re the other guy say "He seems cool. I bet he would make a good wing man next time I go out on the hunt"

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm giving this too much thought, I'll just drop it lol. It's for the best

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be taking shots at the guy, more like "so when are you making a move on him?" type of teasing.

I'm not being clingy, I'm doing it cause I want to get better at this. Can't be confident if I stay in my comfort zone can I?
This has nothing to do with staying in a comfort zone, this has to do with common sense.

And the best way to get good is by going on dates with lots of women, not obsessing over one.

Reactions: Gan