Is this a good thing to say?

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was wondering, lets say some girl is playing hard to get..would it be a good idea while having a conversation with her to say :

"yea...u look cute which is why im hittin on u, but u always play hard to get.."

essentially what I'm trying to ask is, would it be a good idea to tell a girl you're hitting on her/u find her cute/sexy etc. This is not a club scene environment...more of a college environment. And also this would occur somewhere in between a convo, naturally...i wouldn't blurt it out randomly lol.

ucmedv8

Don Juan
Reaction score
The playfulness is good, but I think it's way too aggressive and places you in the palm of her hand. Flip it around by convincing her that she's hitting on you. She should see you as the ultimate prize that all girls should want to be with. Good luck!:rockon:

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You COULD do that...it depends on the girl... If youve built enough rapport and she knows youre sexually interested then its okay to say, jus make sure you say it with a sly smile.

However it may come off as too direct. Scare her away, especially if youve just recently met her.

What you could also do is to slip something like that in while qualifying her. When making sure shes up to your standards of pursuing, and she meets one, you could throw in a "thats sexy" to let her know youre judging based on that standard. It also lets her know that you do in fact actually have standards and wont sleep with just any chick. Remember, you da man :cool:

thats my 2 cents...

~WA