Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a friendzone text or just some casual womenese “she says what thinks is right”

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you get this, always agree and amplify. "Yes, I know what you mean and I think we need to dial back how often we're seeing each other. I feel like this is moving way too fast." Then stop texting altogether until your next date and become very unavailable in general. Watch her head spin off.

Regardless, this chick is feeling out her options and I wouldn't do anything more with her other than give her plate status. She clearly wants to play the field.
i would have just done the above

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider how the mother hen in the club is the most abrasive and confrontational and concerned primarily with power games more than living in the moment. I don't think that changes.
You are right.

I meant the authorities / society.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m different than most on here but I wouldn’t even go out with her again. She hasn’t friendzoned you but you’re on the path, that’s why I wouldn’t waste my time or money bothering with another date.
I agree. I would just state your interest in her and tell her to reach out when she's ready. After that remove your attention from her.