Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there such a thing as waiting too long to call?

decentguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know to wait at least 4 or 5 days before calling a girl.
I got a girl's phone number about 10 days ago and intend on calling her today. I've known her for a bit and she has shown interest in me.

Is there a point at which her interest level starts to go down if you wait too long to call her?

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole phone game thing is so fragile. Most people on this board will say the longer u leave it the better...but I still feel that if theres a good vibe with the chick, its fine to call her much earlier!

Problem with ten days is it gives enough time for any flame ignited to die down.

good luck though!

Dj In Hell

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I waited a couple days after a first date with a kiss close on my current gf before calling her again, and we have discussed this since we became serious. She told me that if I had waited any longer she would have thought I had lost interest and moved on. Don't call her like a few hours after, but IMO waiting 10 days and she isn't even going to remember who you are. I would say optimally 1-3 days but of course every woman and interaction is probably different.

decentguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known her for 4 months so I doubt she will forget who I am ;-)
Couldn't get with her because I had a girlfriend but now I'm single.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It dosen't hurt to try then. I wouldn't wait any longer if it has already been 10 days.