GorillaPimp
Don Juan
How should you handle sex and a long term relationship? Should you ration it out? Should you only give it to her as a reward? My partner and I have sex all the time...I'm just wondering if I'm giving it too her to much..
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
When it's two hours at bedtime, an hour at 3am, two hours at 8am and you're expected to pleasure her most of that time and keep it up the whole time, it CAN start to become a chore.WTF there's no such thing as too much sex whats wrong with you man.
Yeah, you are maybe right.Originally posted by playfulboy
When it's two hours at bedtime, an hour at 3am, two hours at 8am and you're expected to pleasure her most of that time and keep it up the whole time, it CAN start to become a chore.
When getting sex is no longer an issue, even as a single, you'll find that there IS such a thing as too much sex with one person.
If it's with different women, that's another matter, but with a regular partner who is very demanding, the novelty quickly wears off.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I do keep hope alive.Is there such a thing as too much sex?