GorillaPimp
Don Juan
How should you handle sex and a long term relationship? Should you ration it out? Should you only give it to her as a reward? My partner and I have sex all the time...I'm just wondering if I'm giving it too her to much..
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
When it's two hours at bedtime, an hour at 3am, two hours at 8am and you're expected to pleasure her most of that time and keep it up the whole time, it CAN start to become a chore.WTF there's no such thing as too much sex whats wrong with you man.
Yeah, you are maybe right.Originally posted by playfulboy
When it's two hours at bedtime, an hour at 3am, two hours at 8am and you're expected to pleasure her most of that time and keep it up the whole time, it CAN start to become a chore.
When getting sex is no longer an issue, even as a single, you'll find that there IS such a thing as too much sex with one person.
If it's with different women, that's another matter, but with a regular partner who is very demanding, the novelty quickly wears off.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I do keep hope alive.Is there such a thing as too much sex?