Yo PRL,
I understand you are not judging my character. I know as well in one sense what I did was a big mistake. However, ath the time, it was necessary. This girl is no stranger to me either. I've known her for about 8 years, happened to have a one-itis crush on her etc.
Now being in the know of my then psychological condition, yeah, that was tough, and to be honest I wanted out. We were together for about 2 weeks, naky panky etc, but I wouldn't let it go any further because I was scared. Yeah I was scared, nothing to be ashamed of. So I decided the best thing was to be honest with her, and tell her as it is.
I still believe through that I found out her true character. You can say what you like PRL, but a woman that reacts in such a way is not worth having around at all, and that's pretty much the conclusion that I came to. I know that in a couple of years we will see each other again, and maybe she will feel something. But from my perspective, what she did was weak and unforgivable. As I said, if she were in that situation, no, I would not have done that, because I believe that people are first people, and secondly they are sexual beings, and not the other way around.
So coming back to the problem, how should I have reacted PRL? Should I just have tried to have sex with her, and let HER find out that way? Should I have tried to hide it from her for 2-3 months, until she gets frustrated and leaves me? Should I have just run away from an attemted relationship? My point is PRL, Ihad VERY FEW options. And none of them were good. In reality I am grateful for what I did. Even though when I think about it sometimes I struggle to understand it, and it unfortunately sometimes sways my belief in human kindness and goodwill.
But either way, I will fight this to the end. And I will use it as a fuel through anger when it is required. Guess what...I'm going to make it. And in full view of that hoe who has no self-belief nor character.