Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there anyone who is (or was) an operations manager?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to hiring event Thursday for an operations manager trainee. I'm 26,currently work 2 part-time positions, have a BBA in General Business, and never had a manager position before. (Just leader banquet server at bro inlaw's banquet hall lol).

Matter of fact only reason I have a chance is cause in my opinion it's a hiring event and I didn't actually get called up for the intial interview. Why am I going? Exposure to a manager interview and I have nothing to lose lol.

Can someone give me advice and pointers for this besides researching the company? I do that before every interview and also have an interview book so I do know the interview basics(how to dress, typical general interview questions and how to answer,etc). I'd like operations manager specific advice.

Thanks!!!

P.s. I'm actually looking for career as software developer before/while I start hot shot trucking business. I'm attending full time coding bootcamp in future once I have comfortable amount of money saved up to sustain myself for 6 months as they don't want us to work in bootcamp since it's like mon-fri full time + projects. So yeah if I get hired(strong likely hood I won't) I'd probably quit within a year.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn about management style , conflict resolutions, you name it, since you have business degree, however operation manager position is not given to someone without real experience, unless it is some small business . good luck