"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Is there any scenario where a girl could cheat on you and you'd say it wasn't her fault? Is there one where you'd say it's your fault she cheated?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
We're all aware of the old stereotype that when a woman cheats it's the man's fault for not being man enough for her and satisfying her needs or whatever, and we're all red pill enough to know that that's bullsh!t. Either because it's rarely the reason girls cheat (except in sh!tty marriages) and because that's not how you deal with relationship issues as a responsible adult in the first place.

But it always had me thinking, is there ever a scenario where cheating could be the fault of someone other than the cheater? And in that scenario, what would you do? What should you do?

the only scenario could come up with is:

You talk her into a terrible idea and it backfires, like you convince her to take a job as a masseuse or a stripper in a place you know to be dirty/seedy/shady and she ends up giving happy endings.

I saw a sitcom once where a fat guy convinces his sexy wife to pretend to be single and date a cop to lead him on so that the cop would drop the parking/speeding ticket he gave her since they didn't want to pay it. And my thought the whole time was "why would a fat UPS driver want his way out of his league wife to get 1 on 1 date time with a cop? How could that possibly go well?"

Disclaimer: this whole thing is a theoretical thought experiment, if you get cheated on call her a wh0re and dump her, DO NOT bother to evaluate fault
nope its always the cheater fault, in the very least she put herself on that situation. and serious are you a pimp?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Again, think of Al Bundy. Many men tire of their wives sexually. What if the man becomes impotent? Does that give her carte blanche to then go bang whoever she wants?
Sometimes in a relationship I would rather just beat off to pron if I'm very tired from work or something. It's easier, it's quicker and it's something different.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
I think in Al Bundy's case, he was not only tired of his wife, he was miserable being married and associated his wife (and kids) with being the cause of much of his misery. So he had a natural revulsion to cuddling up to her. I bet there are more guys like that in real life than you might think.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I think in Al Bundy's case, he was not only tired of his wife, he was miserable being married and associated his wife (and kids) with being the cause of much of his misery. So he had a natural revulsion to cuddling up to her. I bet there are more guys like that in real life than you might think.
yey family is for people who like to work
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
technically its always the mans fault because monogamy is a creation of man and any instance of "shes mine you cant have her" is an act of violence against the brotherhood/fraternity of humanity thus an act of war and hence intentional. married men are all perverts.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I'm admittedly old fashioned, but I'm not comfortable with cheating. If you have problems you can't work out, then I would say you should divorce. But that's also breaking your vows, so it's a lose-lose situation.
You are only breaking vows if you re-marry again. If someone divorces and doesn't deal with any woman anymore how is that breaking any vow?
 

Papa_smu

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
182
Reaction score
112
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Love can last a minute or a lifetime. Why fret over if she's going to cheat on you when she has the option to leave you at any time?
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Love can last a minute or a lifetime. Why fret over if she's going to cheat on you when she has the option to leave you at any time?
I've never worried about if a girl was going to cheat on me, I've only concerned myself with finding out
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
@rando5495
Part of the problem regarding the whole witholding sex or having lousy sex thing is that guys with their actions inset are unintentionally filtering for a frigid type woman who plays stupid power games with intimacy and sex imo.

I greatly enjoy things like pda and stuff, so i've got no tolerance for frigid types. They can go and be the "quality woman" on someone else's time instead.
I am very intrigued *raises eyebrow* please do go on, elaborate on this theory, as it's something I've always wondered myself.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
I "cut off" a LTR from sex after after about 6 years.

I was in a 9 year LTR. I don't believe in marriage. The first 3 years we're fantastic, second 3 pretty good, and last 3 we were like platonic roommates.

She was a hot HB8+ Croatian woman. 30 when I met her, pretty and in really good shape. But over time, I lost interest in her sexually. Part of it was boredom, lack of variety, so to compensate I did look at porn more than normal which probably exacerbated things. The last 3 years were a joke, when she left for work, I got up. When she came home, I left for the gym. On weekends, she took the dog for a walk early, I as cooked breakfast for myself, our schedules rarely meshed. I really didn't care and had no enthusiasm to work it out. Strangely, you get "comfortable" with your situation. In addition, she said early on (first year of living together) that she couldn't sleep in the same bed because "I made noise and moved around too much." She was the only gf to ever say that. But, she was VERY anal retentive, picky, and detail-oriented. Great in one's career, bad traits in a relationship and it led to some resentment from me because I could never meet her expectations with all the critiquing and complaining about trivial matters.

Talk about an erection killer...

About 3 months before we split, she started taking a dance class. I encouraged her, it got her out of the house so I could watch football or whatever in peace. We were living together for 5-6 years and had combined households, so those SS posters thinking "just dump her", well, it's not quite that easy. After about 3 months into the dance classes, she started staying out late "practicing." Then I noticed a distinct change in her behavior towards me, cold, aloof, very b*itchy. I knew who the guy was she was "practicing" (f*ucking) with; a feminine beta male about 14 years younger. I knew him from our gym. I just didn't give a f*ck though.

So one night, with tensions sky high, no words being spoken, I'd had enough. I calmly told her "I can't live this way." She got a look on her face I'd never seen; almost demonic. I said "I know what you're doing, too." She smiled like a sly fox and said, "I've done nothing." Right. I told her she had two weeks to move out, let's do this as cleanly and unemotional as possible. She did cry a bit but never clamored to get me back. I held frame 100%.

Three days after she moved out, I was eating dinner, watching TV and my Doberman was sleeping at my feet. The amount of relief and lowered stress was incredible. I felt alive again. My blood pressure felt like 60/40. I was at peace. The future was bright. I was...HAPPY.

So, yes, men DO withhold sex but usually because the relationship has soured and gone boring, there is resentment, and the connection is long gone.

I love hot fudge sundaes, but I get sick of eating one every day of the week for 9 years. I'm just not wired for marriage or LTRs.

Yes, we both could have done things to work on the relationship, but we didn't.

AND, had we been married, after the divorce, I would have been financing her trysts with her beta male lover on my dime. But because I refused to get married, I got off owing absolutely nothing money-wise.

I've been NC with her for well over a year. I just don't care what she's up to. No hard feelings, I JDGAF. I'm future-focused.

Hope this story helps some here on SS.

Ciao,

~Dash
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
904
Reaction score
737
Location
USA
I "cut off" a LTR from sex after after about 6 years.

I was in a 9 year LTR. I don't believe in marriage. The first 3 years we're fantastic, second 3 pretty good, and last 3 we were like platonic roommates.

She was a hot HB8+ Croatian woman. 30 when I met her, pretty and in really good shape. But over time, I lost interest in her sexually. Part of it was boredom, lack of variety, so to compensate I did look at porn more than normal which probably exacerbated things. The last 3 years were a joke, when she left for work, I got up. When she came home, I left for the gym. On weekends, she took the dog for a walk early, I as cooked breakfast for myself, our schedules rarely meshed. I really didn't care and had no enthusiasm to work it out. Strangely, you get "comfortable" with your situation. In addition, she said early on (first year of living together) that she couldn't sleep in the same bed because "I made noise and moved around too much." She was the only gf to ever say that. But, she was VERY anal retentive, picky, and detail-oriented. Great in one's career, bad traits in a relationship and it led to some resentment from me because I could never meet her expectations with all the critiquing and complaining about trivial matters.

Talk about an erection killer...

About 3 months before we split, she started taking a dance class. I encouraged her, it got her out of the house so I could watch football or whatever in peace. We were living together for 5-6 years and had combined households, so those SS posters thinking "just dump her", well, it's not quite that easy. After about 3 months into the dance classes, she started staying out late "practicing." Then I noticed a distinct change in her behavior towards me, cold, aloof, very b*itchy. I knew who the guy was she was "practicing" (f*ucking) with; a feminine beta male about 14 years younger. I knew him from our gym. I just didn't give a f*ck though.

So one night, with tensions sky high, no words being spoken, I'd had enough. I calmly told her "I can't live this way." She got a look on her face I'd never seen; almost demonic. I said "I know what you're doing, too." She smiled like a sly fox and said, "I've done nothing." Right. I told her she had two weeks to move out, let's do this as cleanly and unemotional as possible. She did cry a bit but never clamored to get me back. I held frame 100%.

Three days after she moved out, I was eating dinner, watching TV and my Doberman was sleeping at my feet. The amount of relief and lowered stress was incredible. I felt alive again. My blood pressure felt like 60/40. I was at peace. The future was bright. I was...HAPPY.

So, yes, men DO withhold sex but usually because the relationship has soured and gone boring, there is resentment, and the connection is long gone.

I love hot fudge sundaes, but I get sick of eating one every day of the week for 9 years. I'm just not wired for marriage or LTRs.

Yes, we both could have done things to work on the relationship, but we didn't.

AND, had we been married, after the divorce, I would have been financing her trysts with her beta male lover on my dime. But because I refused to get married, I got off owing absolutely nothing money-wise.

I've been NC with her for well over a year. I just don't care what she's up to. No hard feelings, I JDGAF. I'm future-focused.

Hope this story helps some here on SS.

Ciao,

~Dash
Where you fvcked up is she moved in with you....this chick could have been a lifelong plate...I would have perma-plated her Croatian ass.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
yeah when the wife goes so does the mistress. institutionalizing long term plate action is actually quite brilliant
 
Top