confus4ever
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2003
- Messages
- 69
- Reaction score
- 0
Just wondering (while i'sitting here pathetically typing to the world my wonders of women's reasons and what's behind the flirting) if itheres female responce to questions.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Jasmine, Booty-Naughtyness-Spur, Wyldfire, MsThang, Rebel Leader to name some more...Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I haven't been on so much lately, but when I was more frequent here there were quite a few female posters... me, iqqi, shortybrown, hey pretty, ok my mind is blanking for any other names... but there were quite a few. Not sure about now. I'm still around a bit. But I'm just an attention wh*re, so you don't want any advice from me.![]()
actually, i have hey_pretty in my msn now. we kinda had rough cyber and now we don't talk much.. lolOriginally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I haven't been on so much lately, but when I was more frequent here there were quite a few female posters... me, iqqi, shortybrown, hey pretty, ok my mind is blanking for any other names... but there were quite a few. Not sure about now. I'm still around a bit. But I'm just an attention wh*re, so you don't want any advice from me.![]()
Yeah but that don't mean that you can keep stalking me. The restraining order clearly says 500kms dear. So stop sleeping on my lawn of a night already.Originally posted by OzzyBoy
oh yes and i think i know one of them.![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.