"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

is there any ladies reading this forum?

confus4ever

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Just wondering (while i'sitting here pathetically typing to the world my wonders of women's reasons and what's behind the flirting) if itheres female responce to questions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
73
Location
Minnesota
Yes, members of the lady's auxiliary will be along shortly, or should I say, Shorty.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Too many.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Beware...
spies from the femanazi regime are on this board.

shot to kill ! MUHA HAHAHAHHA!

Just ignore the women here.. they are insignificant in the realm of the DJ.
 

Aisle55

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Yea there are ..... I bet they're all lurkers and talk about it with their girlsfriends. I'm guessing though, that if a Don Juan was in their presence they wouldn't know it anyways... so haha.

Wildfyre was a girl I think. I remember her mainly cuz her posts actually had some real substance too it. Wonder what happened to her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I haven't been on so much lately, but when I was more frequent here there were quite a few female posters... me, iqqi, shortybrown, hey pretty, ok my mind is blanking for any other names... but there were quite a few. Not sure about now. I'm still around a bit. But I'm just an attention wh*re, so you don't want any advice from me. ;)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I haven't been on so much lately, but when I was more frequent here there were quite a few female posters... me, iqqi, shortybrown, hey pretty, ok my mind is blanking for any other names... but there were quite a few. Not sure about now. I'm still around a bit. But I'm just an attention wh*re, so you don't want any advice from me. ;)
Jasmine, Booty-Naughtyness-Spur, Wyldfire, MsThang, Rebel Leader to name some more...
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I haven't been on so much lately, but when I was more frequent here there were quite a few female posters... me, iqqi, shortybrown, hey pretty, ok my mind is blanking for any other names... but there were quite a few. Not sure about now. I'm still around a bit. But I'm just an attention wh*re, so you don't want any advice from me. ;)
actually, i have hey_pretty in my msn now. we kinda had rough cyber and now we don't talk much.. lol

no ****.
 

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Originally posted by OzzyBoy
oh yes and i think i know one of them. :D
Yeah but that don't mean that you can keep stalking me. The restraining order clearly says 500kms dear. So stop sleeping on my lawn of a night already.

Bobb-:D

Confus-trust yourself and your own instincts before you even go bothering trusting any other man or woman's.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top