Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a mandatory firmware update for women once they hit their 30s?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not only about them becoming even more of a pain in the ass to deal with but also their demands increasing and most of all the unpleasant gut sensation you have when you deal with them for personal purposes.

I have the same gut discomfort I get when I talk with the guy at the bank, the traffic cops or someone that owns me money and is trying to take more time.

I would rather deal with a guy my age rather than a woman my age wheter its switching position at the gym equipment or negotiate a deal.

Girls in their 20s are a great mood elevator while women in their 30s activate the anti-mine detector if you get too close.

And dont let me started about the 100 c0cks stare, flirting and locking eyes with a shark.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They overcorrect in my opinion. When they were desirable it was offer sex right away to land a man. Didn’t work. Now it’s withhold sex for anyone not a confirmed Chad and that doesn’t work either. So they become bitter because they use the two worst strategies and are surprised when neither work.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
this will be controversial but I think Age 24-26 is the worst
21-22 is a woman's prime, anything after that is a slow decline. They get jaded and bitter since they don't get as much attention as they used to.

The smart ones lockdown a Chad early on.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the beginning of the end once they hit their 30's. They realize this. Yet they increase their demands/requirements as their market value declines. Makes sense as usual right? .

One thing i do see a lot of is that as women age they make more money. They seem to think this increases their value. I'd say most are truly projecting. How much a woman makes isn't something a guy puts much stock in. Its certainly not one of the first things you tell your buddy after a first date with some chic.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have watched female friends that get to that age become different, especially if they haven't locked down a happy husband or marriage. I do know those who did get married and have kids, but I can only guess what their life is like. If it's like any other marriage these days, it probably has a lot of mental problems among them regardless. A lot of masculine bitter women vs a lot of balls-cut-off men who cannot put them in their place.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21-22 is a woman's prime, anything after that is a slow decline. They get jaded and bitter since they don't get as much attention as they used to.

The smart ones lockdown a Chad early on.
I've occasionally viewed the social media profiles of the hottest women I remember from my college years in the early to mid-2000s. Most are married now or have been married at least once. Most did not marry their college boyfriend, but a lot did lock down someone before their 27th birthday.

There were a small number of women I saw that were extremely dedicated to their coursework in college. They seemed like future careerist females then who would have a future of unstable romantic relationships and a lack of commitment. I was correct in making that assessment then as those dedicated college students became ultra careerist women post college.

Its the beginning of the end once they hit their 30's. They realize this. Yet they increase their demands/requirements as their market value declines. Makes sense as usual right? .

One thing i do see a lot of is that as women age they make more money. They seem to think this increases their value. I'd say most are truly projecting. How much a woman makes isn't something a guy puts much stock in. Its certainly not one of the first things you tell your buddy after a first date with some chic.
With women who go to college (and sometimes pursued advanced degrees), they pften experience career success by their 30s and early 40s. While a man's job accomplishments and income are a key component of his SMV, a woman's career accomplishmnents mean almost nothing for her SMV. At best, it is neutral. At worst, a woman's career interferes with her ability to be a good partner. If she works a lot, she is likely too focused upon her work to be a good partner, even for a medium term romantic relationship without marriage and kids. This problem is only compounded in marriage and kid situations.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They overcorrect in my opinion. When they were desirable it was offer sex right away to land a man. Didn’t work. Now it’s withhold sex for anyone not a confirmed Chad and that doesn’t work either. So they become bitter because they use the two worst strategies and are surprised when neither work.
Yup and that coochie usually comes with a high milegage.
It's like they want you to pay 50K for a Ford focus that has over 300K miles on it
My personal preference is dating women 25 and under, women over 30 are a headache unless she is just looking for some mutual fun

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a man a woman in her 30s is great for sex. Just don’t commit to them.

It seems you guys want something else from women other than sex and babies. You guys want caring and nourishment. This does not happen with women in 2021. Women have freedom, options, education. They are encouraged and financially rewarded to leave any man if they are not happy. If you want companionship, buy a dog. If you want nourishment, hire a live in nurse. If you want sex, find an unmarried woman in her 30s.

Simple.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commitment can have different meanings. There's a good case to be made that marriage is a bad idea with a woman 30+ but an exclusive, non-marital exclusive relationship with a 30+ woman can work and be good from anywhere from 1-5 years. There'd be a soft exit from that if no marriage and no babies.

The quality of sex can be better in a committed relationship, at least in the new relationship phase of the first 12-18 months.

It seems you guys want something else from women other than sex and babies. You guys want caring and nourishment. This does not happen with women in 2021. Women have freedom, options, education. They are encouraged and financially rewarded to leave any man if they are not happy. If you want companionship, buy a dog. If you want nourishment, hire a live in nurse. If you want sex, find an unmarried woman in her 30s.
The combination of sex and companionship can make sense if it can be found. You're right that it is more difficult to find.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Simple.
agreed go foreign or get a AMISH women who has never watched tv before

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed go foreign or get a AMISH women who has never watched tv before
Amishmaxing.

Its not only about them becoming even more of a pain in the ass to deal with but also their demands increasing and most of all the unpleasant gut sensation you have when you deal with them for personal purposes.

I have the same gut discomfort I get when I talk with the guy at the bank, the traffic cops or someone that owns me money and is trying to take more time.

I would rather deal with a guy my age rather than a woman my age wheter its switching position at the gym equipment or negotiate a deal.

Girls in their 20s are a great mood elevator while women in their 30s activate the anti-mine detector if you get too close.

And dont let me started about the 100 c0cks stare, flirting and locking eyes with a shark.
Most women of any age are a huge pain in the ass.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women of any age are a huge pain in the ass.
This is true and if I weren't so jaded, I would say that it amazes me. I've encountered behaviors from women in their 30s that resemble immature women 10 years younger.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true and if I weren't so jaded, I would say that it amazes me. I've encountered behaviors from women in their 30s that resemble immature women 10 years younger.
You aren’t jaded, you’re experienced. You’ve learned and not made the same mistakes twice. That’s growing. Just because you don’t fall for the same old bs from women isn’t your fault, it’s theirs.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in 2021 are ruder, entitled and more delusional than ever before I thought in 2010 It was bad
But I started to noticed a shift around 2014/2015 when this "her/she/him/he" B.S.. started to gain more traction
Mind you, I live in one of the most liberal feminist cities in the world

A lot of these women doesn't matter if they are 20 or 40 want a man to abide by them. They want a guy with alpha traits i.e. looks, money, status, Big D but who is a "Beta" that she can control.

Also the women in my city while there are some hot ones most of them are water buffalos I see women who are 18/19 build like 45 year old oompa loompa's with attitude it's sad but they can act that way cause modern men are super thirsty

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in 2021 are ruder, entitled and more delusional than ever before I thought in 2010 It was bad
That's really saying something. I moved to a new city in 2011. I remember having a conversation in early 2012 about how I had noticed a change for the worse in women's attitudes in 2011-12 as compared to 2004-05.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really saying something. I moved to a new city in 2011. I remember having a conversation in early 2012 about how I had noticed a change for the worse in women's attitudes in 2011-12 as compared to 2004-05.
The early 2000s were far easier granted I was a youngun hell even 2006-2008 was easier
However with the advent of the economy collapse and then iphones and social media that's when things really took a turn for the worse

Covid put the final nail in the coffin for nightlife. I remember "Main street" in my city used to be packed with people going to bars/clubs now Main street is dead sure there still a couple bars/clubs open in my city but the vibe is not the same. The women have trashy entitled attitudes if you wanna win in 2021 social circle is best

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The early 2000s were far easier granted I was a youngun hell even 2006-2008 was easier
However with the advent of the economy collapse and then iphones and social media that's when things really took a turn for the worse

Covid put the final nail in the coffin for nightlife. I remember "Main street" in my city used to be packed with people going to bars/clubs now Main street is dead sure there still a couple bars/clubs open in my city but the vibe is not the same. The women have trashy entitled attitudes if you wanna win in 2021 social circle is best
I'm seeing a decent amount of activity at some bars I am passing by. I have not done any nightlife since Covid hit.

I'd lost patience with nightlife long before the pandemic hit. Around age 30 (38 now), I started to favor non-bar venues for finding women as compared to nightlife venues.

My social circle has always been shiit.