Is there a high correlation between women with tattoos and sexual openness?

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tâtons usually invoqué à néed to an "identity" ...

In jail people get tatoos has some form of other skins and Armor. Its like a way to say.. M'y tatoo présent me from being naked. Tâtoos are clothes protection me from "nakedness" and m'y "identity" clothes.

Tâtons are usually To protect yourself.

More tatoos the more damaged the person.

I find In this day and age more and more "normal" people are getting tatoos cause they can't find their own unique identity in this world of ours.

See it like this: they get tatoo to feel unique and noticed.. They have to cover psychological damage.

In many countries having a tatoo means you part of the criminal world
It traps you in your own skin. One of my mates is covered. When he first got them all he loved going out and showing them off. But its made him so insecure over the years from people judging him he bearly leaves his house now. Plus he slowly started developing more mental health issues i can only attribute to overthinking his appreance.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im from southern cali been in the trenches to good colleges where inked up women are a dime a dozen. Latinas and white girls top the list. just a west coast perspective.
Frm my experience the heavily tatted chicks
I been around with are more liberal open minded and danger excites them.
They are also prone to more one night stands with the bad boy that sweeps them off their feet.
And yes they are emotionally scarred with incurable traumas to a degree. No sane chick that doesn't like pain will go under the needle.
Single tatted women over 30 are not relationship material. Under 30 still are a bit capable.
I learned the hard way.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread makes me want to date a girl with tattoos. Anal and threesomes sound great! All the ones I've met are either taken or B*tchy though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tâtons usually invoqué à néed to an "identity" ...

In jail people get tatoos has some form of other skins and Armor. Its like a way to say.. M'y tatoo présent me from being naked. Tâtoos are clothes protection me from "nakedness" and m'y "identity" clothes.

Tâtons are usually To protect yourself.

More tatoos the more damaged the person.

I find In this day and age more and more "normal" people are getting tatoos cause they can't find their own unique identity in this world of ours.

See it like this: they get tatoo to feel unique and noticed.. They have to cover psychological damage.

In many countries having a tatoo means you part of the criminal world
It's a form of expression and art.

It goes back thousands of years to the ancient tribes with the earliest evidence dating back almost 5500 years.

Not everything has to have some "issue" surrounding it.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with tats in my experience had way lower sexual inhibitions but were too social for my taste.

Girls with no tats were less "sexual" and needed more intimacy before going for the score but were overall more LTR material.

Girls with tats on visible parts like lower arms/wrist or intimate ones probably make amazing adventures for the short term sexually.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find most tatoos attractive on women. I see them as a red flag for mental issues and for the most part I've found that to be accurate.

Plate them don't date them

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love tattoos, I've got a fair few now and more planned. Each is on my skin with a meaning behind it
which isn't outwardly obvious to the viewer. I remember a saying I heard long ago, "The difference between
tattooed people and non tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if you don't have one."

They are about the only thing I have that can't be taken from me or lost, they are my life story represented
with cryptic imagery and symbols. I have no problem with tattooed women whatsoever, when someone decides
to use their own body as a canvas, I totally get it. As for pain, by far the most painful part of my body so far to be inked
was along my collar bone, that totally sucked but it was necessary for the large 12 hour piece on my right shoulder,
chest and right arm. Still need a few more hours on that one to get it just right, but it's pretty striking and nearly
always provokes a comment when I'm in a vest or sleeveless tee.

M

member160292

I have a big piece, only visible when the shirt is off. Even then, I’m turned off by women with tats. It’s something I always have to overlook.

I guess I appreciate the sight of an unmodified female body

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a big piece, only visible when the shirt is off. Even then, I’m turned off by women with tats. It’s something I always have to overlook.

I guess I appreciate the sight of an unmodified female body
My friend who smokes and has tattoos once said he doesn't like women who smoke or have tattoos. He explained that he thinks it's masculine, like how he doesn't want a woman with a mustache.

M

member160292

It’s not that I think that masculinity, femininity or anything like that. There’s plenty of women who don’t have tats and that’s what I prefer.