Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a height at which a man can otherwise be incel-tier, but still ascend solely on height?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this WheatWaffles video, who says this 6'6" guy who "looks like a grizzly bear" was slaying. Then later on, he says when folks are playing pingpong, and a ball goes on the floor, the tall men just pick it up and give it to the chick, but the short men use it as an opportunity to JesterMax. :mad: And then for the kicker, WW reports on a reddit post where a short man's wife told him:
... with all the problems you've had with your height ... maybe we should think about getting a sperm donor ...
BRUTAL! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no.

and stop watching and posting click bait.
The whole incel height issue debate is also extremely boring and is beated to death all over the internet and this forum too. :rolleyes:
Why even post and bore us all to a slow death right?

The SS forums is about how to pull chicks and have success with them and not whining about your current situation which I currently see all to often threads about here lately. ;)

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems you need to check actual scientific studies instead of some random bs. At some point, height becomes a demerit. 6'2'' is probably as tall as you can get before you start putting off women by being way too ****ing tall. Or do you think women like guys sick with gigantism? It's worse than being a dwarf because you also won't live for too long.

Btw, this is sosuave, a forum about seducing women, you should check the site's name before posting—forum for incels is probably on another tab, lmao.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems you need to check actual scientific studies instead of some random bs. At some point, height becomes a demerit. 6'2'' is probably as tall as you can get before you start putting off women by being way too ****ing tall. Or do you think women like guys sick with gigantism? It's worse than being a dwarf because you also won't live for too long.

Btw, this is sosuave, a forum about seducing women, you should check the site's name before posting—forum for incels is probably on another tab, lmao.
According to some very telling statistics, only 14% of men in the US are 6 feet tall or over, which means 86% of US men don't meet most women's ideal.
So are you trying to say that these chicks have a tight limit range of only 3" or so (i.e., from 6' to 6'3")? That would be like some man saying that a chick's *natural* teats are too big for him. :rolleyes:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know you can keep crying about thing you can't change or just go out and do what you want, if one woman didn't want anything with you because your height, its her loss, there is so many woman around it a waste of time caring about what they want

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to some very telling statistics, only 14% of men in the US are 6 feet tall or over, which means 86% of US men don't meet most women's ideal.
6'2'' is probably as tall as you can get before you start putting off women by being way too ****ing tall. Or do you think women like guys sick with gigantism? It's worse than being a dwarf because you also won't live for too long.
This is true. The ideal for most women is 6'0"+, especially Millennial White women. Millennial White women have been conditioned to think that 6'0"+ is the only thing acceptable.

I also disagree with the notion that 6'2" is the max height before starting to put women off. It's 6'4" at least, probably 6'5". 5'10"-6'2" women's volleyball types like men in the 6'3"+ range. Many women's volleyball players are quite attractive. The typical female model height range is 5'9"-6'1". A 6'2" man is barely acceptable for the 6'0"-6'2" women.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. The ideal for most women in 6'0"+, especially Millennial White women. Millennial White women have been conditioned to think that 6'0"+ is the only thing acceptable.

I also disagree with the notion that 6'2" is the max height before starting to put women off. It's 6'4" at least, probably 6'5". 5'10"-6'2" women's volleyball types like men in the 6'3"+ range. Many women's volleyball players are quite attractive. The typical female model height range is 5'9"-6'1". A 6'2" man is barely acceptable for the 6'0"-6'2" women.
Only online.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only online.
I disagree. Some of this has spilled out into the real world.

I've known women who were 5'2" and below make comments in the real world that they refused to date anyone under 6'0".

I'm a 5'10" man. 5'10" is an average height but considered a less than desirable height by women in my target market.

My options are:

1. Use swipe apps and round my height up to 6'0"
2. Only arrange dates through real life methods.

I find that option 2 is the overall better one.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you trying to say that these chicks have a tight limit range of only 3" or so (i.e., from 6' to 6'3")? That would be like some man saying that a chick's *natural* teats are too big for him. :rolleyes:
The thing is—as studies show, an average woman wants a man about 15-20 cm taller than she is. That's statistically the perfect height most women to choose (only if everything else is equal), not 6'. As others already mentioned, in practice, women can't even see much difference between 6'' and 5'10'', in fact, most women actually prefer the latter as they aren't that tall themselves. Also yes, most men prefer just somehow above average tits, IDK why you even use this as an argument, lmao. Those who love giant titty bonkers are in the minority and, in most cases, women with such would be overweight. 99% of straight men will choose a short, cute girl with a literal flat chest than a land whale with giant tits. The boob size is very rarely a significant variable when choosing a woman.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest women are usually short or average, from my experience and preference. They just have better proportions. And I also ****ed my fair share of women taller than me, I'm 5'7'' btw. In the end, preference doesn't mean **** when a guy has decent game. Height can be a big variable for Tinder and people with zero game, or if you're in the bottom 5% aka shorter than most women.
Btw, models are tall because it's easier to showcase clothes on a taller person, not because they are hotter. In fact, from the statistics I saw, men prefer shorter women, in general. And I even saw some reddit posts where tall women complained about their height being an issue (shorter guys are bitter when date them and taller guys choose more feminine women).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest women are usually short or average, from my experience and preference. They just have better proportions. And I also ****ed my fair share of women taller than me, I'm 5'7'' btw.
It's good that you're able to get laid at 5'7". I would expect a 5'7" man to be able to have sex with women 5'3" and under. The fact that you got multiple women taller than 5'7" is good. What was it like for you to have sex with a taller woman?

A 5'7" woman is around the 80th-82nd percentile of women in the United States. 5'7" is about where women in the United States start to be considered tall.

In non-sexual situations, did the taller woman perceive some awkwardness?

In the end, preference doesn't mean **** when a guy has decent game. Height can be a big variable for Tinder and people with zero game, or if you're in the bottom 5% aka shorter than most women.
I agree with you that height is a bigger issue when trying to arrange dates via an app than when trying to arrange dates through real life methods.

In real life, average height + is good enough. On swipe apps, the threshold is 6'0"+, which is around the 85th percentile for men in the United States on height.

Data points do show that women start rejecting on height around 5'8" in both real life and in tech-based methods. The biggest difference between tech-based and real life is felt for the 5'9"-5'10" men, who are more likely to be rejected in tech-based methods as compared to real life methods.

You're correct that the bottom 5% of men on height are not desired. It's far more than that. It's the bottom 35-40% at a minimum.

models are tall because it's easier to showcase clothes on a taller person, not because they are hotter. In fact, from the statistics I saw, men prefer shorter women, in general. And I even saw some reddit posts where tall women complained about their height being an issue (shorter guys are bitter when date them and taller guys choose more feminine women).
Models are typically 5'9"-6'1". Many of the models are physically appealing. Gisele Bundchen is 5'11". In her prime, she was plenty attractive.

There is more demand for shorter women. There are a wider range of men interested in shorter women. Also, a lot of the taller women price themselves out of the market so to speak. Your typical 5'10"-5'11" woman isn't interested in the men shorter than she is, so her dating pool narrows. The typical 5'10"-5'11" woman still has good abundance.

I see the point that you make about women on the taller side not being perceived as being as feminine. I think a 5'10"-6'1" woman can be perceived as feminine. Many of them look feminine.

I don't think the taller girls on that Reddit thread have a valid complaint. They probably don't have good facial and/or body aesthetics in addition to being tall. The other things were the problem, not their height. I've seen plenty of guys go wild for 5'9"-6'1" women with good facial/body aesthetics.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be right about men preferring someone who is shorter, someone that they can toss around. My thought is that her dating pool would be quite limited if she only pursued someone taller than her.
Like all women, taller women do not want to date someone shorter. This narrows their dating pool. They also want to be thrown around a bit too.

It's still better to be a tall woman trying to date than a short man trying to date. Tall women will still have more abundance.

I’ve dated a 6ft chick and she has to get her bottoms tailored and it hard for her to find clothes that fit. She was also picked on in school for being tall so there’s a bit of insecurity instilled in her.
She might have been tall and not much else. There are many men who find women on the taller side to be desirable.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My options are:

1. Use swipe apps and round my height up to 6'0"
2. Only arrange dates through real life methods.

I find that option 2 is the overall better one.
currently, I'm also 5'10". I'm older so I probably shrunk an inch as compared to my university days. Steve job was also 5'10".

a few years ago, i was testing lifts and shoes that have a higher heel hight (Nike airmax, boots, etc). I do notice women treat you slightly differently in person. I'm sure it's the same with women and makeup.

at the end of the day, I guess i just don't care enough. I dont worry about height. I'm lazy hahahhah. I have a good build so I think most women notice that first. now, writing this, I should probably start wearing shoes that have higher heels hahahhaha

with certain boots and tennis shoes, I'm very close to 6 foot. also, height does fluctuate during the day but I think 1/4 of an inch.

to be honest, if height is a big deal to a guy, he should use his height based on the shoe he is wearing and wear those shoes on the date. that way. this way, it's not really a lie and the woman will be happy.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is true. The ideal for most women is 6'0"+, especially Millennial White women. Millennial White women have been conditioned to think that 6'0"+ is the only thing acceptable.

Unless you are hispanic or Asian, being 6'+ isn't really all that unusual today in white dominated nations (Europe, America, etc.). The average height of northern European and Scandinavian countries is around 6' tall for instance. The other western nations aside from those in the Mediterranean aren't far off from that. The U.S has a slightly lower average height because of the racial admixture. Hispanics tend to be quite a bit shorter and represent a pretty good chunk of the population, and when you add other minority groups from Asia, the middle East, India, etc. it brings it down. The average black man is also slightly shorter than the average white man in the U.S.

I'm 6'4" and was born in 1990, and while I'm definitely well above average height I also don't feel like a freak either. I was at the DFW airport not that long ago and walking around I was taller than everyone I had walked past but there were plenty of men who would have been within 3" of my height, which is not really that substantial.

I've also noticed that many white gen z kids are very tall, young men being 6'+ seems way more common than what I've seen in my generation. I think this could be again due to high levels of nutrition/calories but possibly there being some hormonal play at work with the meat and dairy products regularly consumed by Americans. It is the NORM for livestock, dairy cattle, etc. to be on hormones. Even into the 90s they were using a drug called Trenbolone on beef cattle to make them beefier, no pun intended. This is a drug that hardcore bodybuilders and lifters get into that is incredibly powerful btw. I've read some stats not that long ago where the average age developing girls have their first menstruation is declining, meaning girls are hitting puberty at younger ages compared to in the past.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is—as studies show, an average woman wants a man about 15-20 cm taller than she is.
Yes, I like women that are just the right height that I can rest my chin on their heads when they hug me.