Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Is there a girl version of this forum, to "know our enemy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I've just recently found this forum and it's really great to have a source of information from guys who have success with girls.

I think it would be really entertaining, more than informative, to see what girls are saying to each other about the same kind of issues. Anyone know if there's a site like this where they do that?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
I visited that site and its similar to this one and females dont post there. try again!
 

rsxy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2001
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
That sight is pretty crazy actually. It would be really interesting to see what would happen if you put one of them together with a DJ.
 

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
UK
Oh my ... this site is crazy. Ok, some girls there are young, which means, short attention span. But by crawling through the posts ... most of the women there seem evil ... :eek: , especially in the General forum where a member called Page posted to try to reason ...

:(
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
The Pink Bible is retarded... Women don't need material to attract men, they just need two pairs of lips and an apartment :p

I read a couple of pages, and the "bible" actually teaches women what to fill their grocery cart with in order to attract better quality men at the supermarket. What happened to buying what you actually want to eat? lol

My cent. (another one will come if I continue reading)
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Been discussed, please search.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top