Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a girl version of this forum, to "know our enemy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just recently found this forum and it's really great to have a source of information from guys who have success with girls.

I think it would be really entertaining, more than informative, to see what girls are saying to each other about the same kind of issues. Anyone know if there's a site like this where they do that?

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I visited that site and its similar to this one and females dont post there. try again!

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sight is pretty crazy actually. It would be really interesting to see what would happen if you put one of them together with a DJ.

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my ... this site is crazy. Ok, some girls there are young, which means, short attention span. But by crawling through the posts ... most of the women there seem evil ... :eek: , especially in the General forum where a member called Page posted to try to reason ...

:(

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pink Bible is retarded... Women don't need material to attract men, they just need two pairs of lips and an apartment :p

I read a couple of pages, and the "bible" actually teaches women what to fill their grocery cart with in order to attract better quality men at the supermarket. What happened to buying what you actually want to eat? lol

My cent. (another one will come if I continue reading)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been discussed, please search.

Status
Not open for further replies.